PDA

View Full Version : skins with cam info

vuduofan
23-11-13, 11:47
first of all I would like to say a massive thank you to the vix team for making a superb image for the vu+ duo, it is a work of art.

my question relates to the downloadable skins, I installed a few and they all have elements which r good, I like being able to press ok and see the line of cam which is currently connected along the bottom, but I like the clean look of the default skin, would it be hard to tweak it slightly to add this line of info like the other skin?

thanks in advance

duoduo
23-11-13, 11:57
Your thread will be closed mate, not the forum for discussion on lines, read the rules

Larry-G
23-11-13, 12:38
as pointed out we do not support cardsharing talk on this forum but your question could be about a legitimate use of this function so i will let it pass for this time and this time only. please exorcise more caution in the future and read the forum rules before you post again.

you can enable the second infobar ( press ok twice from live tv ) to show you this data, but it has to be turned on first, and rite now i'm not near a receiver to be able to help with that.

duoduo
23-11-13, 12:42
Have a look at Nou hd skin, use search top right to locate.

vuduofan
23-11-13, 13:06
I appreciate and understand the rules, my question is genuinely more about skin modification than anything, I would also like to be able to change the colour of the bar in the epg of the program that is currently on, it is green on one of the skins I liked but I preferred it blue like it is in the default skin.

vuduofan
24-11-13, 00:17
just a tip if others want to enable the 2nd info bar phoenix mentioned, I found it under menu/setup/user interface/settings... then the 2nd option can be changed to choose the additional info (I suggest "no timeout"), and 2 presses of OK shows program synopsis, frequency, resolution etc etc.
All on the default skin.