PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Duo wont boot and stuck with Red light on display.

regy101
23-11-13, 11:43
Hi

My duo wont boot and is stuck with Red LED on display. I have tried to reflash with USB and also tried to load bootloader again but no joy. It happened when the box froze and it said 'starting' on display. Any ideas how I can fix this?

doink1955
23-11-13, 11:55
you will find this has been covered many times both here and on other forums.
firstly. is your box genuine or a clone. this is important to know. please spend
some time searching the threads first, as the answers to your question are here
already.

Larry-G
23-11-13, 12:34
As part of submitting a support thread, such as this we ask that you fill out a few simple details, the primary one being the image build number you are currently using. may i ask why you left this data blank ? as otherwise we cant offer help if were wasting our time asking the same questions over and over again.

doink1955
23-11-13, 12:56
absolutely pheonix. a concise post with all the main and relevant info from the start,
saves a lot of time going over the same ground. if you ring british telecom or sky because
you have a problem with your box or router etc. they will need some basic details about
the equipment your using. why folks think that forums are any different is beyond me.