PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Timer deleted but still active AND timeshift will not start ??

mrmad1966
20-11-13, 17:32
Hi all
Question 1
Anyone any idea how this can happen ? I have no autotimers OR standard timers all been deleted. BUT an old times still activates itself can anyone tell me how I can delete it properly please ????????

Question 2
Everytime by Duo starts why would I get the message timeshift not possible ?

Thank you

Larry-G
20-11-13, 17:34
sorry but what is build version 3 exactly ?.

mrmad1966
20-11-13, 20:52
sorry but what is build version 3 exactly ?.
Build number 789..

Larry-G
20-11-13, 21:00
Thank you.

so how exactly did you delete this timer ?.

mrmad1966
20-11-13, 21:04
I used the red button when I was inside the timer menu.
Now the timer list it totally empty but I am still prompted with a message that a recording has started at the times the original timer was set.

judge
20-11-13, 21:07
Do any timers show up after long & short green button press?

mrmad1966
20-11-13, 23:49
Do any timers show up after long & short green button press?

No timers show

judge
21-11-13, 00:24
Check /etc/enigma2/autotimer.xml & /etc/enigma2/timers.xml for any entries.

mrmad1966
21-11-13, 08:56
Check /etc/enigma2/autotimer.xml & /etc/enigma2/timers.xml for any entries.
Nothing in those files

dallast
21-11-13, 22:14
I have experienced the same problem on various builds recent builds and on VIX for VU+Duo and now also on my new VU+Duo2. Delete timers, but they are still active.

I am also finding that setting an autotimer seems to do nothing. Right now I am trying to set up an auto timer to record Everybody Loves Raymond, on C4 every morning.

I bring up epg, go to c4, scroll right til I get to tomorrow mornings listings and highlight Everybody Loves Raymond.
Press Blue (add autotimer)
Press green twice
This brings me back to epg. The show listing has not gone red. When I exit out of epg I see the attached image.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues. How do you get autotimer working again or is this an as yet unresolved bug ?

Edit: Ive just tried deleting etc/enigma2/autotimers.xml, after rebooting the box, the file is recreated with the timer entries added for Everybody Loves Raymond
How do you kill these timers ?

judge
21-11-13, 22:17
Completely different issue.
Please open your own thread.

mrmad1966
21-11-13, 22:34
Interesting that you say the files are recreated with those entries. FWIW to the guru's out their it has only started happening with latest builds for me too..

andyblac
22-11-13, 11:10
do you have check descriptions turned on ?, if the shows description are the same for all episodes, and you have a recording in your movies folder. AT will think you have already recoded it, so not add a timer.

this code was tweaked recently to better detect recorded shows/finished timers, to help stop duplicate timers been created.

without a debug log i can't help you guy's