PDA

View Full Version : IP set up

santana7
17-11-13, 09:37
Hi

i lent my spiderbox 9000hd to my brother in law , it's now come back with the ip set up blank .. No numbers in Mac address
i tried auto , nothing .. Can anyone help or is it bound for ebay

He said " no one here has done anything with it " :mad:

cheers

santana7
17-11-13, 20:21
Anyone .. please have an idea .. 39 views not one reply ... someone must have a view :D

Sicilian
18-11-13, 04:51
Try a factory reset.

santana7
18-11-13, 07:55
Try a factory reset.

Hi Tried factory reset , and when i go back to secret menu by pressing 1111 , all the bit's i have in their are still there , all it takes
out is my channel list :(

but thanks for at least a reply ..

santana7
18-11-13, 12:29
Hi Tried factory reset , and when i go back to secret menu by pressing 1111 , all the bit's i have in their are still there , all it takes
out is my channel list :(

but thanks for at least a reply ..

63 views 1 reply , cheers for all the help in the spiderbox help section !! I have now sorted it ..
for future Ref , if anyone has the same problem try this ..

Downloaded a patch , that got the Mac address enabled , then opened the box and found the Mac address inside on a sticker , so all the people who say write it down , there is no need , typed that in hit auto .. Done !!

No doubt people will reply now !!

Stanman
18-11-13, 16:02
Lack of reply is primarily due to hardly anyone having this box and hence having good advice to offer to you.

People cannot help you if they do not know themselves but if you want garbage replies, than I will do my best to help you out next time.

Larry-G
18-11-13, 16:05
As pointed out by stanman Most users here use the enigma2 platform not the spiderbox, hence the lack of replies.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

santana7
18-11-13, 21:13
As pointed out by stanman Most users here use the enigma2 platform not the spiderbox, hence the lack of replies.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Then why have over 60 views :confused:. Why bother looking if they don't know , in fact why have you bothered to take a look .. I just knew me typing that would get more reply's than help ..

a spiderbox help section :D , Any way you now have the answer if someone comes on this forum again with this problem .. It's funny really cause the guy that helped me on another forum has a technomate ... He said found this info elsewhere .hope it helps . :thumbsup: