PDA

View Full Version : Sky Italia VS Sky Deutschland

frank
28-10-10, 19:43
Which one shows the most English premier league football?

Which dish is best for Sky Italia and Sky Deutschland and how much will it cost (approx)?

(Im from the UK)

Thanks

pooface
28-10-10, 20:35
Which one shows the most English premier league football?

Which dish is best for Sky Italia and Sky Deutschland and how much will it cost (approx)?

(Im from the UK)

Thanks

I would say sky italia shows the most EPL footy (altho not looked since the new season started, but pretty sure from what I've read it still shows the most). But, it costs the most (unless only look for the footy). As for dish, the same dish size would work perfectly for both 19e (sky Deutschland) and 13e (Sky Italia), of a 60cm dish... Might be worth using a monoblock lnb on a dish install, so that you can get both 13e and 19e...

frank
28-10-10, 21:06
I would say sky italia shows the most EPL footy (altho not looked since the new season started, but pretty sure from what I've read it still shows the most). But, it costs the most (unless only look for the footy). As for dish, the same dish size would work perfectly for both 19e (sky Deutschland) and 13e (Sky Italia), of a 60cm dish... Might be worth using a monoblock lnb on a dish install, so that you can get both 13e and 19e...

Will a VU+ Duo receiver work perfectly with Sky Italia for all channels or do I need a Sky Italia box?

pooface
28-10-10, 22:17
Will a VU+ Duo receiver work perfectly with Sky Italia for all channels or do I need a Sky Italia box?

A few friends I know have sky italia running, pretty sure they're just using the duo box along with oscam to read the card... ;) Can't say 100%, so hopefully someone else here can confirm...

Tyler
28-10-10, 22:39
Tring plus is the best for football
5 live matchs every week in english.
Also Monday and Sunday football.
That's the one to get mate.

frank
28-10-10, 22:45
Will this be ok for Sky Italia and Sky DE:-

Sicilian
28-10-10, 23:27
Will this be ok for Sky Italia and Sky DE:-

Please read rule 4 here http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?2-Please-read-the-rules-here

I looked at the link you posted, dont expect any decent at that price. Please contact our sponsor, I'm he'll be able to sort you out with any equipment you need even if not listed. Send them an email via contact form. Also mention the Sky IT card if your still looking one ;)

Yea oscam+mgcamd will work spot on with the Duo or Solo.

frank
29-10-10, 00:06
Do you guys recommend me to get a motorised dish or a static dish with monoblock LNB for Sky It and Sky DE?

Sicilian
29-10-10, 05:26
Do you guys recommend me to get a motorised dish or a static dish with monoblock LNB for Sky It and Sky DE?

If you only going to use hotbird 13deg and Astra 19deg then a mono is fine, but if your looking for more go for a motorised dish.

basilyoung
29-10-10, 08:22
re italia, yes it does work on the Duo/solo, with oscam/cccam, but you will also need the italia reciever as well
sly germany, is ok, but not as good as italia
Tring+ is ok, but picture quality is poor

( I do not unfortunatly own all of the cards listed, but do have one of them )

baz

Sicilian
29-10-10, 08:57
re italia, yes it does work on the Duo/solo, with oscam/cccam, but you will also need the italia reciever as well
sly germany, is ok, but not as good as italia
Tring+ is ok, but picture quality is poor

( I do not unfortunatly own all of the cards listed, but do have one of them )

baz

If setup correctly the user can use mgcamd+oscam to update the rights, but yes always best to have a official receiver just in case.

frank
31-10-10, 01:34
I looked at the link you posted, dont expect any decent at that price.

Why did you say this? What's wrong with that item?

Sicilian
31-10-10, 07:03
Why did you say this? What's wrong with that item?

Well what I meant to type was anything decent. Will most likely be cheap un-branded items, you get what you pay for ;)

frank
31-10-10, 16:40
Well what I meant to type was anything decent. Will most likely be cheap un-branded items, you get what you pay for ;)

Yea, but I only need a dish for Sky Italia and Sky DE (so it does the job) and he has sold over 500 of those dishes. :)