PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] Bouquet List from ChannelList with C+- buttons

GedFrensik
16-11-13, 11:21
Hi there,

I have tried to config this image quite well, but I can't make this one happen (like in OpenPLI4 images).

Button Settings says "C+- = Change Bouquets".

In ChannelList mode (seeing the Bouquet's channel list) Up/Down moves the cursor. Works.
If I press Channel+- buttons on the Remote cursor is moved acordigly, when
I' like it to change the next/previous Bouquest arordignly... Just like in OpenPLI 4 images.

Bouquets can now only be changed from TV watching state by C+- buttons..

This would be the feature to have in order to shift from other images to Vix.

:)

Larry-G
16-11-13, 11:58
Please dont think i'm having a go because i'm not but one thing you must remember is that this is not pli 4.0 this is ViX, we share some features with pli but not all. Now i'm not saying that what your asking for is not possible but were not pli.

GedFrensik
16-11-13, 12:19
Hi
I know that.

The point was that Me and many other users are used in certain way of coping and doing basic things with our Devices and with this great New Image, the basic behaviour is now changed, hence the request for FeatureAdding. The OpenPLI was a reference on where this basic behaviour can be founnd If my explanation was a bit unclear.:cool:

I was forced back to OpenPLI and I don't like that. I want Vix. :)

GedFrensik
16-11-13, 14:53
OpenVix version is "openvix-3.0.789-vuduo2"
Can't give you better one from the system, don't have it anymore.

andyblac
16-11-13, 18:16
Hi there,

I have tried to config this image quite well, but I can't make this one happen (like in OpenPLI4 images).

Button Settings says "C+- = Change Bouquets".

In ChannelList mode (seeing the Bouquet's channel list) Up/Down moves the cursor. Works.
If I press Channel+- buttons on the Remote cursor is moved acordigly, when
I' like it to change the next/previous Bouquest arordignly... Just like in OpenPLI 4 images.

Bouquets can now only be changed from TV watching state by C+- buttons..

This would be the feature to have in order to shift from other images to Vix.

:)

irc '< and >' change bouquets.

GedFrensik
16-11-13, 22:17
irc < and > bouquets?
What do you mean? Seeks help in IRC?:eek:

abu baniaz
16-11-13, 22:34
IIRC= If I Remember Correctly

Use the < > buttons on either side of the 0 to jump between bouquets. If you want to swap button to your persoanlaisation, use the muti quickbutton plugin ( you will have to install it) to customise your experience. Different receivers have different remote layouts.

Rob van der Does
17-11-13, 06:54
As only DM-RC's have the Bouquet +/- button and all others have Channel +/- we have the latter as default.
But as stated above: you can use MQB to customise button-assignment.