PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] Movie center problem

TimoJ
16-11-13, 09:46
When I close the movies playback center (not sure what's the right name for it), current TV channel does not appear immediately but goes blank for a brief moment. Still the same channel is already displayed in the movie playback center's PiP-window, so why is the channel re-tuned when I exit the playback center? Is there a setting that disables this?

Stanman
16-11-13, 10:40
is the autores plugin, try watching HD and HD playback or sd and sd playback.

when you exit it reverts to the live telly hence the slight delay.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

TimoJ
16-11-13, 14:14
I don't have autoresolution enabled. There is no resolution change between the movie center window (i.e. just the filelist, not the movie) or TV-channel. The channel is clearly re-tuned for some odd reason when the movie center window is closed.

Rob van der Does
16-11-13, 14:30
The channel is clearly re-tuned for some odd reason when the movie center window is closed.
That is indeed (and always has been) the case.

TimoJ
16-11-13, 16:22
That is indeed (and always has been) the case.

But why is it done? Would it be possible to add an option to disable it? Dreambox doesn't do it (with DM software) and it doesn't cause any problems, it just makes things faster.

TimoJ
16-11-13, 17:34
Btw. OpenATV doesn't do the re-tune.

andyblac
16-11-13, 17:50
But why is it done? Would it be possible to add an option to disable it? Dreambox doesn't do it (with DM software) and it doesn't cause any problems, it just makes things faster.

so it makes sure, all the services are started, i.e. TimeShift. etc

seame
16-11-13, 18:04
so it makes sure, all the services are started, i.e. TimeShift. etc

I also find it annoying but that makes sense.