PDA

View Full Version : Boot channel...?

yvessr
28-10-10, 16:35
How can I set the startup channel on boot/reboot ?
:confused:

mmcmedia
28-10-10, 17:02
When in any of your bouquet menu simply move to the channel you want as to start on reboot the hit menu you should find the option in the "set as start up service"

tomthebomb1968
28-10-10, 17:23
That option is only in enigma 1 images by default. You need to download the start up service plugin for E2 before you can use it.

Sicilian
28-10-10, 17:51
The start up service plugin is in the plugins feed, think its under system plugins.

yvessr
28-10-10, 18:20
The start up service plugin is in the plugins feed, think its under system plugins.

FOUND !.... Thanks a lot, all of you.

steford
30-10-10, 23:15
Was interested in this as it would be handy for my wife as it could switch the box to the only channel she watches rather than mine. Installed, set the channel but no go. Does this only work from a reboot/cold start?

pooface
31-10-10, 06:26
Was interested in this as it would be handy for my wife as it could switch the box to the only channel she watches rather than mine. Installed, set the channel but no go. Does this only work from a reboot/cold start?

Yes. Startup service as in restart, restart gui, crash, deep sleep etc...

Stanman
31-10-10, 12:31
You could try the panic button and assign the channel you want to it - basically when you press zero it takes to straight to that channel.

steford
31-10-10, 13:42
Thanks for the idea. I have favourites programmable on my remote so my missus can get to the channel no problem. Would have been nice if it was "On Channel" I guess rather than boot only but no problem really.