PDA

View Full Version : Vu DUO: s*y italia channel issue

stema76
15-11-13, 08:53
Hi everybody,
I don't know if this is the right session for this issue, so I apologize if it's not.
Since a copule of days I have a new problem on my Vu+ DUO: some s*y channel (cinema 1, cinema 1 +1, Fox Crime HD, Discovery Sci HD, etc) are not working anymore; some others are working properly.
I'm using Oscam as card-reader software and each time I try to access to a non working channel I can see this message in the Oscam log:

[videoguard2-reader] classD3 ins54: status 90 00 = ok but cw=00 -> channel not subscribed

I really don't know what happened since I didn't change anything (settings, updates, etc); channels simply stopped working from one day to another.

I tried also to connect my decoder to another sat installation, just to avoid problems related to antenna, signal power etc but it's the same.
I tried also different Oscam versions, but nothing to do.

Please help ...

Sicilian
15-11-13, 09:11
As you most likely know, being from Italy and the Italian forums, Sky Italia are testing a new video compression. Nothing to do with softcam.

stema76
15-11-13, 09:57
Hi, thanks for your quick reply !
I didn't know about that, thanks for the info.
The very strange thing is that a friend of mine has no problem with his Vu+ DUO, he can see all the channels without problem.
We use the same Oscam version.
The only difference is the smart card: my friend's card is an older version than mine.

Sicilian
15-11-13, 10:00
The channels seem to be going on and off last few days.

GiP
15-11-13, 10:21
As you most likely know, being from Italy and the Italian forums, Sky Italia are testing a new video compression. Nothing to do with softcam.

Actually it seems that it has nothing to do with compression but it is a test for the Box-card pairing that will be implemented soon. And that is bad news! It is not known if it will affect only HD channels or all of them.

G

Sicilian
15-11-13, 10:23
Actually it seems that it has nothing to do with compression but it is a test for the Box-card pairing that will be implemented soon. And that is bad news! It is not known if it will affect only HD channels or all of them.

G

Going to be hard to implement in Italy with the amount of pre-paid card's sold without a receiver.

stema76
15-11-13, 10:40
Fortunately I have the original receiver and as expected I can see all the channels without problems.
My question/doubt now is: will the Vu DUO be able to face this new "box-card pairing" check ?

Sicilian
15-11-13, 10:52
Nobody apart from S*y knows what the future will bring.

GiP
15-11-13, 12:04
Fortunately I have the original receiver and as expected I can see all the channels without problems.
My question/doubt now is: will the Vu DUO be able to face this new "box-card pairing" check ?

The DUO has nothing to do with it, it is a Softcam problem, and as far as I know the only answer someone from an italian board received is "NO" (at least at the moment) form the developers of Oscam. And even worse: the Xdome which is the only NDS authorized receiver available in Italy doesn't work anymore either, and when an owner complained to sky the answer was "not our problem,get a skybox!"

G

stema76
15-11-13, 12:40
Thanks GiP !
So ... I think I'll put my receiver on sale very soon.
What a pitty, I've just bought it ...

GiP
15-11-13, 13:59
Thanks GiP !
So ... I think I'll put my receiver on sale very soon.
What a pitty, I've just bought it ...

Yes, I am keeping my DUO - I really like it and I hope I'll still be able to see the SD version - but I am putting on hold my plan to get a DUO2.
This will be a real disaster for decoder sales.... as if the economy isn't already bad enough.

G

cactikid
17-11-13, 21:58
even if the worst happened i am sure plenty of other uses can be had with this box,and to this forum for the great advise and help:thumbsup:

sheerness
22-11-13, 23:54
oh dear

yes i have been getting the same issue with s*y.IT but my provider is looking for fix as he has done with s*y uk which i must say is floorless
may take a few weeks so i would say dont sell your boxes at the moment, just bare with!

Stanman
23-11-13, 14:29
oh dear

yes i have been getting the same issue with s*y.IT but my provider is looking for fix as he has done with s*y uk which i must say is floorless
may take a few weeks so i would say dont sell your boxes at the moment, just bare with!

Did you even bother to read the rules?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

stema76
26-11-13, 22:57
Hi Guys !
Any news about the issue with s*y & Vu Duo ?
All the HD channels are gone ... I can only see SD ones now. So it seems there are no problem in reading the s*y card, otherwise I would not be able to see SD neither ... but what's happening ?
At the moment I'm using my receiver only as a "media station" device ...

Mr. Mister
26-11-13, 23:01
Your Sky Italia card is obviously an 09cd ..

0919 cards are not effected ..

Its a waiting game now for oscam to find the fix for this..

MarsArtis
27-11-13, 00:26
Hi Guys !
Any news about the issue with s*y & Vu Duo ?
All the HD channels are gone ... I can only see SD ones now. So it seems there are no problem in reading the s*y card, otherwise I would not be able to see SD neither ... but what's happening ?
At the moment I'm using my receiver only as a "media station" device ...
why don't you give a try to CCcam?

stema76
27-11-13, 08:31

Hi,
I had a look on my oscam.server configuration file and the card is a 093b (the serial printed on the card starts with 0002).
Maybe this version is between the 0919 and the 09cd ... I don't know.
Just for my understanding (and curiosity): what's the difference between the card versions ? Why the 0919 still works and not the 093b/09cd ?

stema76
27-11-13, 14:30
why don't you give a try to CCcam?

Of course I'll do it !
I'll download from the VIX images the last version but ... no idea on how to configure it (I suppose there is a file such as the "oscam.server" for OScam for the parameters).
Do you have any suggestion for the very basic settings ? Sorry to bother, but I'm the king of newbie :baby:

stema76
27-11-13, 21:08
Hi, I just tried the CCcam (v 2.3.0) with the settings below:

B: /dev/sci0 07
#
SERVER LISTEN PORT: 12000
ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
WEBINFO USERNAME: <my user>
WEBINFO PASSWORD: <my pwd>
WEBINFO LISTEN PORT: 16001
#
DISABLE EMM: yes
SHOW TIMING: yes
EMM THREADS : 4
EXTRA EMM LEVEL: no
SOFTKEY FILE: /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
AUTOROLL FILE: /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
STATIC CW FILE: /var/keys/constant.cw
CAID PRIO FILE: /var/etc/CCcam.prio
PROVIDERINFO FILE: /var/etc/CCcam.providers
CHANNELINFO FILE: /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
#
CARD READER: /dev/sci0
SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 3570000
BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 <the HEX value of my s*ybox serial number>
#AU = yes
#
#CARD READER: /dev/sci1
#BOXKEY: /dev/sci1 0B XX XX XX
#AU = yes
#

Also in this case I can see the channels in SD, but not the HD ones (same result as OScam).
I don't think this may depend on the settings I made, but any suggestion is very welcome.
Ciao !

MarsArtis
27-11-13, 22:13
just two silly question: did you put the cccam.cfg in the correct path?it should lay in /etc.

Beside this, have you tried updating your channel settings?

stema76
28-11-13, 04:04
just two silly question: did you put the cccam.cfg in the correct path?it should lay in /etc.

Beside this, have you tried updating your channel settings?

Hi, yes the config file is in /etc; CCcam starts properly.
I updated also the settings; the fact is all the HD channels have been replaced by the same in SD because probably this is general issue in Italy; I think s*y Italia introduced new ways to lock cards if used with "unofficial" decoders. If I use my card into the s*ybox all it's fine.

MarsArtis
28-11-13, 09:37
the fact is all the HD channels have been replaced by the same in SD because probably this is general issue in Italy;

Actually I'v not understood what you mean.

Anyway, I'm using my official card with an official subscription for Italy and I'm watching all the HD channels without any problem. Tested on all my Vu+DUO. With two different official cards.

Maybe there's some offending line in your cccam.cfg (mine is really clean!)

Try disabling these (red disable blue leave it as is)

B: /dev/sci0 07
#
SERVER LISTEN PORT: 12000
ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
WEBINFO USERNAME: <my user>
WEBINFO PASSWORD: <my pwd>
WEBINFO LISTEN PORT: 16001
#
DISABLE EMM: yes
SHOW TIMING: yes
EMM THREADS : 4
EXTRA EMM LEVEL: no
SOFTKEY FILE: /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
AUTOROLL FILE: /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
STATIC CW FILE: /var/keys/constant.cw
CAID PRIO FILE: /var/etc/CCcam.prio
PROVIDERINFO FILE: /var/etc/CCcam.providers
CHANNELINFO FILE: /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
#
CARD READER: /dev/sci0
SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 3570000
BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 <the HEX value of my s*ybox serial number>
#AU = yes
#
#CARD READER: /dev/sci1
#BOXKEY: /dev/sci1 0B XX XX XX
#AU = yes
#

just leave C: and F: lines if you have any

Mr. Mister
28-11-13, 10:29
As has already been said in another thread..

Maybe Mars Atris card is 0919 caid.. These are totally un-effected for the moment..

Stema.. Your card is prolly an 09cd.. and is effected.. Only SD channels viewable on these cards for the for-see-able future..

GiP
28-11-13, 10:50

Its a waiting game now for oscam to find the fix for this..

No, at the moment all cards*are affected, I have a 919 and all HD are gone. It seems that the pairing is active only for HD and the algorithm is unknown so for now no solution is in sight.

G

Mr. Mister
28-11-13, 11:02
I know of quite a few 0919 cards that are still working on HD.. I dont know of any 09cd still working..

GiP
28-11-13, 11:20
I know of quite a few 0919 cards that are still working on HD.. I dont know of any 09cd still working..

Maybe it depends where you keep and update them, mine is used in a DUO (with CCcam) but also used and updated in a skybox.

G

Mr. Mister
28-11-13, 11:30
Ahh.. ok.. All the ones that i know of are all run in oscam..

paolik65
05-12-13, 17:51
The DUO has nothing to do with it, it is a Softcam problem, and as far as I know the only answer someone from an italian board received is "NO" (at least at the moment) form the developers of Oscam. And even worse: the Xdome which is the only NDS authorized receiver available in Italy doesn't work anymore either, and when an owner complained to sky the answer was "not our problem,get a skybox!"

G

Not completely true. I own a XDome 1000 HD and after calling Sky they wanted my receiver serial number and then they authorized the card for the HD channels. Channel pairing works perfectly even with XDome.

GiP
06-12-13, 10:18
Not completely true. I own a XDome 1000 HD and after calling Sky they wanted my receiver serial number and then they authorized the card for the HD channels. Channel pairing works perfectly even with XDome.

Yes, it seems that it depends on what operator you get, some are willing to do the pairing with Xdome other are not. I have seen some posts that suggest to not even tell them it is an Xdome but just give the serial and it works.

G

MarsArtis
08-12-13, 08:21
No, at the moment all cards*are affected, I have a 919 and all HD are gone. It seems that the pairing is active only for HD and the algorithm is unknown so for now no solution is in sight.

G

NOT for me.
As said I've two official S*Y Ita subscriptions and both of them are working 100% on HD channels on two different DUOs with CCcam. And they are only used on DUOs.

stema76
09-12-13, 21:52
NOT for me.
As said I've two official S*Y Ita subscriptions and both of them are working 100% on HD channels on two different DUOs with CCcam. And they are only used on DUOs.

Yes, also a friend of mine has the 919 card with an official subscription and since he never used it on a official s*y box his DUO keeps working on HD channels.
Hope a solution will come soon ... I want to use my DUO !

MarsArtis
18-12-13, 07:16
Since yesterday night all has became dark for me too. On both cards. Either on hd and sd channels

MarsArtis
23-12-13, 22:32
just to update the news in the topic, bot my 919 cards have been disabled and therefore replaced with new ones.
Only SD channels are now viewable.

jalloul
05-01-14, 20:30
Hi all.

I don't know if this has already been said but Sky italia has confirmed they are using a new video compression technology made by a japanese company: NTT Data.

information is now widespread on the internet.

You can find it for example here:

DaMacFunkin
17-01-14, 14:28
Was there supposed to be a link here?

yshdmt
11-03-14, 22:03
I've heard that it's Ericsson AVP 4000
http://www.ericsson.com/news/130909-ericsson-enables-sky-italia-to-deliver-more-hd-content-to-italian-viewers_244129227_c
So we need a codec for Vu+ =)

sheerness
31-03-14, 15:47
*****BUMP*****

Has anyone got anymore info and found a fix for this yet?