PDA

View Full Version : What happened to my quad? ;-(

jerry2
11-11-13, 17:35
My quad is acting wierd, it started suddently 2 weeks ago. When switching channels, doesn't matter if this is DVB-T or S2, switching takes a lot of time. The small info screen on bottom comes on for about half second and dissapears, there is a small cracking pitch from the speakers and then after some 8 seconds picture appears.

Before it was like when I switched channel the info bar stayed all the time until picture switched (as it didn't last more than 2 seconds on DVB-T).

I reverted to 1 month ago settings and everything that is backed when the image is updated but the problem stayed.

Can this be the box itself or something in image that isn't overwritten? Can it be helpfull to install new image and put my settings on top or is this the same as restoring automatically when I restore from the menu?

Thank you

Jerry

s1m0nw
11-11-13, 18:35
Am taking a wild guess here.... check your tuners cards havent wiggled slightly loose.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Trial
11-11-13, 20:37
Hi,
on other box a problematic power supply causes similar issues.

ciao

mrbocao
11-11-13, 22:07
Try a fresh install, i was having a lot of problems after a online update to build 760, a fresh install solved.

jerry2
12-11-13, 11:33
Thank you for your help. It seems something was wrong with the image. I put fresh image and then restored my settings and everything is working ok again!