PDA

View Full Version : Ts media problems

Mandanddeb
11-11-13, 17:14
I'm using the latest vix on ultimo and iv been having problems with vix/tsmedia I'd say 90% of the movie and tv links on 1channel icefilms and movie25 don't work at all but there working on other images what could be causing this problems oh and tsmedia is 4.4 too so that's the latest model too

Thanks for any help in advance

Sirius
11-11-13, 21:55
I'm using the latest vix on ultimo and iv been having problems with vix/tsmedia I'd say 90% of the movie and tv links on 1channel icefilms and movie25 don't work at all but there working on other images what could be causing this problems oh and tsmedia is 4.4 too so that's the latest model too

Thanks for any help in advance

Too am having these issues, I am on build 783, everyone is saying that it's vix causing the issues as other images are working fine running tsmedia 4.4

I am going to flash back to an old build to see if it really is the latest vix causing these issues.

Sirius
11-11-13, 22:03
Quick flash to build 750 restored settings and plugins. And tsmedia is still the same 90% of links say stream not found, so It can not be anything to do with the latest (new video mode) builds of vix. Hmmm??

Anyone else having these issues??

idgaf
11-11-13, 22:19
I'm having the same issues on my vu plus solo 2 using the vix image and latest 783 build

Sirius
11-11-13, 22:27
Hmm i wonder if this is problem is maybe something to do with a new vu driver update, or maybe something in tsmedia update 4.4 conflicting with vu's maybe??? I have tested this on my solo 2, and my duo on old builds and latest still the same ;(

Sirius
11-11-13, 22:34
Seen on another forum that updating ts media from within the plugin can cause issues on some boxes. (Might try a fresh flash) no back up and start again see if that helps...

I am running out of ideas, it's a shame as I watch more stuff on movie25 and 1channel that I do on sly :(

Seen that people are saying tsmedia 4.4 is working no problem on open pli. ?? Anyone on this forum use open pli can confirm this??

Sirius
11-11-13, 23:24
Ok just done a clean flash of vix build 783. Installed tsmedia from the feeds (4.3) tried to play a few movies on 1channel / movie25 still not working. I am getting all the movies to load up and stream hosts etc but when I click one to play all I get is (stream not found, try another stream hoster.)

Then forced install of 4.4 from the library within the plug in.

In movies
1channel- some work a lot don't ;(
Movies25- nothing works! ;(
Movie4k- nothing works ;(
Ice movies- some work but a lot don't ;(

Can not get any of the iptv streams to work.

Navi xtream- not working.

Net tv- not working. Apart from some Greek channels.

All the stuff in net media seems to be working ok.

This seems strange that hardly anything is Woking, when is see on other forums that it's working excellent....

I give up for today.

If I get time I will try again tomorrow and enable debug logs see if we can get to the bottom of this :thumbsup:

gordyboy
12-11-13, 09:38
same foe me on a vu+ duo

stumpey
12-11-13, 10:10
have a similar problem with a GB Quad but only Movies 25 not working all others are OK. So may not be just VU related but a more fundamental problem with TSMedia !.

gerryd13
12-11-13, 12:21
To be honest, I don think it's nothing to do with the receivers or the plugin but a lot of it's down to piracy crackdown. Everyday sites and streaming are getting shutdown so I think it's a lot to do with this....that's my opinion anyway lol

Sirius
12-11-13, 12:41
To be honest, I don think it's nothing to do with the receivers or the plugin but a lot of it's down to piracy crackdown. Everyday sites and streaming are getting shutdown so I think it's a lot to do with this....that's my opinion anyway lol

Possible, but if so why r others reporting working ok on different forums?

When I check 1channel and movie25 from my lap top most of the streams play ok.

My ISP does not seem to be blocking any sites like others are reporting.

Which brings me to think this issue could be plugin / image related.

garyblas
12-11-13, 14:36
Looks like Icefilm website has been shutdown

duoduo
12-11-13, 15:07
not quite Gary, it will be back up shortly I think. You can access the website via

http://80.82.65.150/

which proves it is still live. I think TSMedia dev will need to make some changes for it to work, which I am sure he wil be getting on with.

idgaf
12-11-13, 19:23
It's sorted now with 4.5 update

Mandanddeb
12-11-13, 19:25
Thanks guys for all the input and help I'll check it out now!

Sirius
12-11-13, 20:03
It's working happy days!!!

garyblas
13-11-13, 20:40
Worked first time.
Now 1 channel and icefilms says download error?
Movies 25 work

Rob van der Does
14-11-13, 05:24
And mine!
A plugin like this one is 100% relying on 3rd-party links.

Possible, but if so why r others reporting working ok on different forums?
Ask them!
And you did check by using other images?
Forum-gossip isn't always the most reliable source of information.

Sirius
14-11-13, 19:11
Ask them!

And you did check by using other images?

Forum-gossip isn't always the most reliable source of information.

I did ask, they just blamed the latest vix.

Did not try any other images as it started working again on 4.5 update.

Agreed. The issue obviously was to do with the 3rd party links being down and nothing to do with the latest vix :thumbsup:

Larry-G
14-11-13, 19:13
I did ask, they just blamed the latest vix.

Did not try any other images as it started working again on 4.5 update.

Agreed. The issue obviously was to do with the 3rd party links being down and nothing to do with the latest vix :thumbsup:

Because it's easier for them to just blame the image rather than looking at their own work, nothing we can do about that sadly.

chief10butties
26-01-14, 10:49
Sorry for bringing up an old post but mine had been working fine I have latest image and latest tsmedia on vu duo but now all of a sudden nothing will work there are the usual broken links but when the links work say playlist unsupported this is starting to test me done all usual stuff like reflash reinstalling tsmedia but still same anyone got any ideas ?

garyblas
26-01-14, 10:55
do any media files work, sometimes it depends on the codec the film has been compiled in

Rob van der Does
26-01-14, 10:59
And " latest image and latest tsmedia" would be which versions?

chief10butties
26-01-14, 11:12
Ts media 4.9
Vix image 3.0.808

None of the films have worked there are none even showing on 1channel or movie4k. And even when I get one that doesn't show invalid link it comes up with play
list not supported them after about 20 secs I get the vix symbol start spinning and have switch off box at main and restart

chief10butties
26-01-14, 11:13
Just to clarify its a clone duo so this is the latest vix image only did the update this morning

Larry-G
26-01-14, 11:19
Just to clarify its a clone duo so this is the latest vix image only did the update this morning

In that case your support ends here, we dont support clones on this forum.

davohammer
01-03-14, 00:47
I have the same issue, nothing showing on 1channel or movie 4 k. I also have Ts media 4.9, Vix image 3.0.808.
I have this setup and running on a vu+ duo2, non clone device

chrcoluk
05-03-14, 19:52
guys where you get ts media from?

ford
05-04-14, 14:15
guys where you get ts media from?

Install TS Panel.ipk
do a search, then install TS Media from there.
I cant seem to get Videodevil to work on Xhamster tho, on latest version 5.7
No valid link available-2
Maybe i need to install a proxy???

Rob van der Does
05-04-14, 14:19
Be my guest, but installing TS-panel does lead to issues; installing can't be un-done, so a flash is required.

ford
05-04-14, 14:42
Be my guest, but installing TS-panel does lead to issues; installing can't be un-done, so a flash is required.
Yeah!!
Tell me abt it. Lol
I know too well.
Open pli 3.0 is pretty stable with it tho.
Am thinking of installing a VPN in my router.
Will sleep better at night, if you catch my drift :)