PDA

View Full Version : Page up Page down

s2tephen
09-11-13, 17:51
I know when in EPG mode you can page up and page down using the 2 and the 8 keys but
How can I change this so when in EPG mode I can use the channel up channel down keys instead.
I know the channel keys work by taking the EPG forward in time but i do not find that usefull to do,
I think it would make more sense to change these 2 actions around
ie
channel up channel down = page up page down
2 and 8 = forward in time or maybe use the Blue and Yellow buttons like *** do .

TK4|2|1
09-11-13, 18:18
I know when in EPG mode you can page up and page down using the 2 and the 8 keys but
How can I change this so when in EPG mode I can use the channel up channel down keys instead.
I know the channel keys work by taking the EPG forward in time but i do not find that usefull to do,
I think it would make more sense to change these 2 actions around
ie
channel up channel down = page up page down
2 and 8 = forward in time or maybe use the Blue and Yellow buttons like *** do .

I concur, a little more "personal" customization would be welcomed by many I'm sure. Being able to alter the action of the coloured buttons is one of mine.

Sent by pressing buttons.

duoduo
09-11-13, 19:21
I know there is a plugin on blackhole that you can fully customise the remote, the name eludes me right now but if someone knows what I mean then they will be able to confirm if it's available on vix

judge
09-11-13, 19:41
I know there is a plugin on blackhole that you can fully customise the remote, the name eludes me right now but if someone knows what I mean then they will be able to confirm if it's available on vix

Presume MultiQuickButton?
Not sure if it will let you change these options though.

duoduo
09-11-13, 20:05
Yes multiquick was the one, is it on vix

judge
09-11-13, 20:09
Yes multiquick was the one, is it on vix

yeah, in the plugin feeds. as I said, I don't tink it will do what you want though.

duoduo
09-11-13, 20:39
Not for me happy to use 2 and 8

s2tephen
09-11-13, 23:44
It much nicer to use the channel buttons better feel under your fingers. The 2 and the 8 buttons are to close and not good.
I have tried the multi quick button without much success.
We are all happy to use 2 and 8 but channel button a far better way to go.
I'm sure it would not be to hard to sort out or at least give us a choice.

judge
09-11-13, 23:50
It much nicer to use the channel buttons better feel under your fingers. The 2 and the 8 buttons are to close and not good.
All depends on the remote being used...

I have tried the multi quick button without much success.
Yeah, didn't think so.

We are all happy to use 2 and 8 but channel button a far better way to go.
Andy is doing all he can to keep all remote button function presses in all EPG screens working the same on all boxes/screens.
Though job...

s2tephen
10-11-13, 10:17
Original Vu+ Duo2 remote.
Maybe for the future then.