PDA

View Full Version : VU+ Solo - green light on but no picture on tv.

RS2k
08-11-13, 14:42
This is a bit odd but I turned on the solo earlier and the green light comes on but there's no tv picture at all.

Connections are fine, and all the services (sat signal and bb) are good too - I have a Duo running perfectly in the next room.

I've changed nothing on the solo at all, and haved tried resetting it a couple of times. I even swapped the hdmi cable.

Any idea what the issue might be, and any idea how to fix it?

Thanks.

RS2k
08-11-13, 15:59
The tv itself is fine (played a dvd on it) and checked the solo on 2 other tv's too. Same result.

satmanbasil
08-11-13, 18:20
hi

I take it you checked fta and other channels? is the right satellite your viewing in your setup. would be good if you can let us know what image build your on?
if you can access your stb via ftp then save your settings and reflash to see if this clears the problem.

RS2k
08-11-13, 18:27
No fta. Nothing at all showing on the tv. Sat is fine - a 2nd tv is running off the same quad lnb.

It's got me puzzled.

RS2k
13-11-13, 10:27
Reflashed etc. Seems to be 100% again. No idea what happened to it when it went wrong.

ant_warriner@live.co.uk
20-11-13, 20:28
hi can anybody help me and send me the image for my vu solo its defeating me trying to find it

judge
20-11-13, 20:30
hi can anybody help me and send me the image for my vu solo its defeating me trying to find it

All ViX imges are on http://openvix.co.uk

Rob van der Does
21-11-13, 07:47
But you still haven't even told us what image you're using atm.