PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] CatseyeSettings with AutoBouquetsMaker

afc_rich
06-11-13, 19:37
Vu Duo VIX 3.0 777

I am having issues running CatseyeSettings 75E to 45W along with ABM. I install the Catseye bouquets and then run ABM. As I have ABM set to keep existing bouquets the ABM bouquet is always at the top of the list for 28.2E with the full Cateye bouquet listed underneath.

Upon first set-up all was working fine, but after time I noticed that some satellites were missing from the list / some channels missing / some channels displaying as N/A. I suspected it was ABM doing this as I have it set to run every morning at 3AM. I have since played around and found a way to recreate the error every time:

1)
Install CatseyeSettings bouquet 75E to 45W - Settings loaded
init 4 - Stop enigma2
init 3 - Start enigma2
Check bouquets in guide - All working fine

2)
Run ABM - Generates Sky UK Bouquet (HD swap / main bouquet / West Anglia HD)
Check bouquets in guide - Both ABM and Catseye bouquets working fine

3)
init 4 - Stop enigma2
init 3 - Start enigma2
Check ABM bouquets in guide - SKY UK working fine
Check Catseye bouquet e.g Sky Italia EPG - Channels all listed as N/A

Is anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas how we can resolve this?

andyblac
06-11-13, 19:47
irc, catseys setting do not use standard satellites.xml

afc_rich
08-11-13, 00:38
Thanks for the info.

I've installed the vhannibal settings to replace catseye and all seems to be working so far.

How often are the VIX feeds refreshed with the latest vhannibal?

Larry-G
08-11-13, 09:03
Thanks for the info.

I've installed the vhannibal settings to replace catseye and all seems to be working so far.

How often are the VIX feeds refreshed with the latest vhannibal?

Rob now maintains those so they should be updated as soon as there are updates although he very busy this week so may not get the chance.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
08-11-13, 15:59
....How often are the VIX feeds refreshed with the latest vhannibal?
They are updated on his website very regularly and Vmax is pretty quick uploading them here too. (I download from his site so he gets a bit of ad revenue for his work.) Send to receiver using Dreamset/Dreamboxedit.

vhannibal.net

afc_rich
08-11-13, 18:05
They are updated on his website very regularly and Vmax is pretty quick uploading them here too. (I download from his site so he gets a bit of ad revenue for his work.) Send to receiver using Dreamset/Dreamboxedit.

vhannibal.net

I plan to set up a daily script to check the VIX feeds for any updates to the bouquets. I know the updates are released faster on vhannibals website, but to be honest I like my set-up to be as touch free as possible. Unfortunately he also uses Google Captcha, so there is no way to pull the settings directly from his website to the Duo. I had this solution for Catseye, but that's not fit for purpose now :-( - Unless of course there is an easy way to convert the non standard satellites.xml file (I doubt it lol)