PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Current Most Stable VIX Image Question

pz8l8t
06-11-13, 17:33
Hi All,
I've just recieved my Vu+ Solo 2 today. I've upgraded from a Technomate TM9100 so am not new to the game. The question I have is what is the current most stable version of VIX. I have spent a couple of hours now going through the forum and there seems to be some issues with the later Vix releases. At this moment in time I would just like to get it working and be famailar with it's features and functionality before attempting later releases. Can anybody advise please?
Thanks

Larry-G
06-11-13, 17:41
Hi All,
I've just recieved my Vu+ Solo 2 today. I've upgraded from a Technomate TM9100 so am not new to the game. The question I have is what is the current most stable version of VIX. I have spent a couple of hours now going through the forum and there seems to be some issues with the later Vix releases. At this moment in time I would just like to get it working and be famailar with it's features and functionality before attempting later releases. Can anybody advise please?
Thanks

My own solo2 is currently on build 775 with no issues although I have done little testing due to work.

The best thing to do would be setup the box and make a series of backups so if things go wrong you can restore to a working setup again in minutes.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

pz8l8t
06-11-13, 17:55
Thanks Buddy appreciate the prompt reply. Will give it a go.