PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] OpenWebif Recordings not displayed

sivhead
04-11-13, 22:26
I have never used it before so have never noticed, but the recordings don't show from the openwebif when selecting movies from the left hand side. I just get the following attachment. 30124. Is there a limit to how many recordings you can have ? can someone else test please

I need this working for the latest update to the blackbox app for IOS which lets you download recordings to your device.

I'm using build 775 but don't ever recall it working in the past

sivhead
07-11-13, 19:33
Would it be possible for someone to test on the VIX image

1) Open the WebInterface
2) On the left Pane under Stream Click movies.

Q) Are any recordings displayed ? If so how many recordings do you have roughly ? and what box have you got.
Thanks Siv

andyblac
07-11-13, 19:50
Would it be possible for someone to test on the VIX image

1) Open the WebInterface
2) On the left Pane under Stream Click movies.

Q) Are any recordings displayed ? If so how many recordings do you have roughly ? and what box have you got.
Thanks Siv

yup all fine here. 160 recordings

Rob van der Does
07-11-13, 21:41
I had an issue that no recordings showed at all. It turned out that the recording-path (menu --> recordings settings) was set wrong.

sivhead
07-11-13, 22:03
Yes I think after losing all my recordings converting to ext3 initialising my hard disk etc..., tried everything still cant get it to work. I can record and play but recordings are being recorded to /media/hdd not media/hdd/Movie/

I have even created a movie folder on /media/hdd but my recordings default to the folder above.

I I check the menu>Information>Devices the detected devices are
/media/hdd
/media/usb2

If I goto Setup>System>Recording Settings the default movie Location is set to
/media/hdd/movie/

wierd...

sivhead
07-11-13, 22:10
Its working now. not sure what got it working possibly could be a reboot. (I tried to reboot after every change i did so have not managed to pin it down). I think i needed to create the movie folder and press green to save in the recording settings and reboot.

Anyway thanks for everyone's efforts. my only test recording is showing in the Black Box App for IOS and offline downloads now work Fantastic all Hunky Dory again.

Turponieminen
27-12-13, 12:02
I had same problem (vu+ solo2 and vix image). Openwebif did not show movies. i had default recording location set to media/sda1/movie and when i changed it to media/hdd/movie (which points to same place) Open Webif now shows movies. Didnt need to reboot for me...