PDA

View Full Version : tune failed

MaD_FOr_iT
31-10-13, 23:32
i keep gettin tune failed on 2 channels hustler hd and redlight premium i get 0 signal all the rest of 13e works fine about 60% signal of sky italy. i tried updating satellites.xml and still no luck any ideas?

Sicilian
01-11-13, 00:21
Install Vhannibals latest settings/bouquets pack ;)

MaD_FOr_iT
01-11-13, 00:41
i use catseye just updated it

MaD_FOr_iT
01-11-13, 01:11
Vhannibals worked but catseye didnt,,i dont like the setup on vhannibals, so whats different and how to fix? just go through the settings and find what diffrent or they a file wrong?

Sicilian
01-11-13, 06:02
Vhannibals worked but catseye didnt,,i dont like the setup on vhannibals, so whats different and how to fix? just go through the settings and find what diffrent or they a file wrong?

Not 100% sure, not really had time to look at it, found a number of similar issues in last sets from Catseyes but not really had time to look into it. I'd wait for responce from your question here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?8553-Catseye-Enigma1-Enigma-2-Settings-thread-Please-discuss-here/page14

Or you could open up Vhannibals settings and move the bouquets around with Dreamset or Dreamboxedit.

MaD_FOr_iT
01-11-13, 23:53
ye i will see if catseye can fix i did try to match the settings in vhannibals list and move over the sat file but i ended up losing all my pron channels(not good) :P ...i just hope catseye can fix or lead me in the right direction :)