PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo] Video output (after reflash)

gazhay
29-10-13, 17:33
I reflashed as ordered, and went through the wizard, setup hdmi out as that is how i use it in the main room. However, in the previous versions i have used the scart out for second tvs, etc. now these are getting no output.

Does the new video output stuff only send to one output?
Probably a deal breaker for me.

andyblac
29-10-13, 20:51
I reflashed as ordered, and went through the wizard, setup hdmi out as that is how i use it in the main room. However, in the previous versions i have used the scart out for second tvs, etc. now these are getting no output.

Does the new video output stuff only send to one output?
Probably a deal breaker for me.

i'll have to ask vu how this supposed to work, in the time being what happens if you reduce the resolution to '576i' does it then work ?.

gazhay
30-10-13, 23:04
I've flashed to my last backup. Will try again later, but new baby in the house means less tinker time.

Rob van der Does
31-10-13, 06:37
Hmmm, I have no Solo here, but on my Ultimo, UNO, Solo2 & DUO2 the outputs are still simultaneous as they've always been.

While outputting HDMI I checked that Scart still provided CVBS/RGB/S-video.

Although you don't mention it, I take it you use an RF-modulator; if so CVBS is required.
Please check your scart settings, to see if CVBS has been selected (remember that lots of changes have taken place and hence ALL A/V-settings will have to be made again).