PDA

View Full Version : Output display size - Adjust ? - Open MIPS

baronarmy
29-10-13, 17:19
Hi Guys

I've got a Quad running open mips, I love this but I have a problem, the output video size is too big for my TV so the left and right sides overspill off the screen. I had seen (at some point) on old image a setup wizard that would allow you to resize the output, but this was only at the point of first power up. Any ideas how I can invoke this now ? I have checked every setting available but nothing.. Is there a plugin I can use to resize the output ?

Many thanks in advance!

Gav

stanley1
29-10-13, 20:32
Menu> setup> system> user interface> position setup.

baronarmy
30-10-13, 19:24
Thanks for the comment Stanly29926299271, unfortunately on mine I don't have this option ? See the 2 screen shots of my user interface.... Very strange :-(

stanley1
30-10-13, 19:43
MENU --> Setup --> System --> User Interface --> OSD Posititon

Any better?

baronarmy
30-10-13, 20:21
MENU --> Setup --> System --> User Interface --> OSD Posititon

Any better?

I don't have that option either :-( an open mips image I used before had a setup wizard that allowed this to be done at the first power on, unfortunately I no longer have this image. Is there a plugin available to alter the screen size ? I've noticed that it's not just the OSD that is going off the screen, it's everything.

Really appreciate your comments Stanley1

Cheers Gav

judge
30-10-13, 21:00
You'd be far better off turning off overscan on your TV.
Google your tv make & overscan to see if you can find out how to.

baronarmy
31-10-13, 11:42
Unfortunately my TV doesn't support this as an option :-( Otherwise it would have been an easy fix..

AJT
31-10-13, 12:17
Try this i have had it on on of my tv and this cured it.On your tv settings in the output menu or what ever it is on yours set tv to PC FULL ON or PC output FULL.