PDA

View Full Version : Timeshift

Spoof
28-10-13, 21:49
Hopeless for me - anyone else having issues?

Spoooo

judge
28-10-13, 22:22
Not much to go on there...

Spoof
28-10-13, 22:41
Not much to go on there...

OK VIX 766.
Timeshift doesn't work. It starts but I can't rewind or fast forward it like a "normal" recording.

judge
28-10-13, 23:00
First, I'd update to build 770.
Where are you saving timeshift to?
Have you PTS enabled?
Any debug logs?

Spoof
29-10-13, 09:05
Hi and thank you for yourhelp:
1. will do
2. media/hdd/timeshift
3. no
4. don't know what it is and how to do it (and it's not a crash issue, just functionality,so not sure a log would be written anyway).

I was curious to know if I was the only one having this issue....

PS. recording is working OK

Regards,
Spooooo

Spoof
29-10-13, 10:28
OK, I have now enabled Logs but so far nothing there!

Regarding me saying "recordings OK" I should add they play, rewind, etc fine but sometimes they are recording with mixed scrambled and clear content (like last night - fist 10 mins OK, then all scrambled). I am using an official Viaccess card with a softcam reader.

Spoooo

Larry-G
29-10-13, 10:38
OK, I have now enabled Logs but so far nothing there!

Regarding me saying "recordings OK" I should add they play, rewind, etc fine but sometimes they are recording with mixed scrambled and clear content (like last night - fist 10 mins OK, then all scrambled). I am using an official Viaccess card with a softcam reader.

Spoooo

after enabling debug logs you must restart the receiver in order for the logging process to commence.

Spoof
29-10-13, 10:54
OK, updated to latest build and here's a log of a failed timeshift (jumped out while skipping forward and back).

RichyG
19-11-13, 13:30
I have the same problem on two Technomate boxes can pause TV but cannot rewind or forward

Did anyone find a fix for this please?

Spoof
28-11-13, 11:39
I have the same problem on two Technomate boxes can pause TV but cannot rewind or forward

Did anyone find a fix for this please?

The only real fix is to buy a VU Solo. I doubt recording or timeshift will ever work properly and a daily crash will be thrown in for good measure.

Spoooooooo