PDA

View Full Version : vuduo2 is not good working or stuck !!!

dany
28-10-13, 21:34
Sorry to bother you , please if you can help me or maybe give me advice ,,, i think my new vuduo2 is not good working or maybe stuck
i just got my new vuduo2 two weeks ago , i use single lnb with motor DiSEqC 1.2

1 - The signal is weak in most channels , there is a difference of at least 15 degrees between vuduo and vuduo2
For example, this tp frequency .. 11508/v/22000 -5/6 DVB-S on astra 19.2E gives me only this signal 55 , but with Vuduo ... snr 90 degrees

2 - often ... when i want to change from astra 19.2E to astra 28.2E or to other satellite ... I get almost no signal or very weak signal and i should move the motor DiSEqC to the right positioner and save it again , and sometimes as soon as press menu-setup-service searching - positioner setup ..the signal return alone without moving the motor ... this is very annoying

I have good experience with vuduo receiver ... so I have set up my new vuduo2 without problems , I also brought my brother vuduo receiver and certainly it appears that all the problems came of my new vuduo2 ... the vuduo gave strong signal and the motor moved to all satellites very well ...

I 'm afraid if it's driver or tuner issue because I have read that some new vuduo2 have driver or tuner issue

i tried everything with no luck ,, reflashed vix , pli , blackhole , vti , openatv ,, manual single satellite scan
I disconnected the power cable and all other cables , usb .... for hours but did not change anything

thank you very much and sorry for my poor english

dfdream
30-10-13, 20:28
Have you the usals settings done the same ????

dany
31-10-13, 20:59
hi dfdream ... thanks for reaction

as i said before i use single lnb with motor diseqc 1.2
tuner A ... advanced
tuner B ... loopthrough to tuner A

I use the same settings that i used it for my vuduo
i could fix weak signal ,, i changed the single lnb from inverto black ultra to old one ( interstar 0.1 DB ) .. and really that was very strange to me
but couldnt fix motor diseqc movement ,,, vuduo works very well with motor diseqc without any problem but vuduo2 doesn't move to the correct position
I've sent hem yesterday to the Company to fix it or sent another new one
when they sent it to me back i wil play with lnb direction .. maybe could fix motor diseqc movement

regards .... dany