PDA

View Full Version : Help

me100
28-10-13, 21:06
Can anyone help. I woke up this morning and put on my tv and something has happened to my vu box
I've tried the usb thing but keep getting the same screen
Thanks in advance

duoduo
28-10-13, 21:33
Ftp to home/root/logs and attach any logs you have, this will help identify the issue. Unplug it, have a cuppa and switch on after half an hour and post back if it has loaded up Ok.

duoduo
28-10-13, 23:31
We were all newbies once mate, have you tried to turn back on now? Forget the ftppart for now. If this doesn't work go to openvix.co.uk and dl the latest version. Extract on to a fat32 formatted usb. Turn off your receiver at the rear of the box, insert the usb with the folder vu plus on and turn box on. Go through the setup, hopefully you will have your settings backed up and be up and running in less than five minutes.

Once you get to this stage and hopefully you are back up and running, further help can be provided.

me100
30-10-13, 08:38
Thanks mate. Not joy. Think it's goosed. Got a pal to do it through PC but still nothing

duoduo
30-10-13, 08:40
What exactly did your friend do through his pc?

robbiecookie101
30-10-13, 18:05
your box is out of disk space from the looks of that error log, the same thing happened to me a few days back and all i could do was delete the EPG.dat file and remove any unnecessary plugins.

When you have time probably best to reimage the box to resolve the issue long term

me100
30-10-13, 22:15
He tried to flash it or something???

me100
01-11-13, 20:54
your box is out of disk space from the looks of that error log, the same thing happened to me a few days back and all i could do was delete the EPG.dat file and remove any unnecessary plugins.

When you have time probably best to reimage the box to resolve the issue long term

Thanks mate. Finally got it working after doing this