PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Config] No epg.dat?

GiP
28-10-13, 12:36
Hi,

I have little script that I run once in a while to clear the EPG data and start over when it gets messy, but the last time it gave me an error about not finding epg.dat. I looked after doing a "reread" and in fact I can see the "crossepg" directory but no "epg.dat". Has something changed recently? I am on Vix 7xx (maybe 40?) on a DUO.

Thanks,

G

duoduo
28-10-13, 14:52
There have been lots of changes recently, try updating to the latest version (770 now i think) and see if this makes any difference after running epg again. Please bear in mind that you will need to do a new flash update not by receiver download. You can do this by blue button, vix, image manager, download. Make sure you backup your settings before proceeding.

GiP
28-10-13, 15:15
Yes, I've planned to do that but I'll have to wait next weekend.

In the meantime I was just curious about the disappearance of the file as EPG seems to work as before, but from what you say it seems that the file should be there and something wrong has happened....

G

seame
16-11-13, 20:51
Any joy with finding crossepg.dat ? Crossepg has been saving info to my flash and I'd like to delete it.

I've checked etc/enigma2/crossepg but there's no .dat file

Mr. Mister
16-11-13, 20:59
@ Gip..

The latest public release is Build# 789

you can restore your settings back.. But not your plugins back up..