PDA

View Full Version : Themed skins and wallpapers for vix.

skratch
27-10-13, 20:41
Hi all
I am looking for a link (if there is any) or for this to be the start of seasonal skins and wallpapers for the Vu+ box on Vix. ie. Halloween,Christmas,easter i think its nice if you have kids. :thumbsup:

Sirius
27-10-13, 21:06
Search the forum for boot logos mate

duoduo
27-10-13, 21:18
Thanks for the suggestion scratch, i was thinking the same today. I know that there was a thread on here somewhere that a guy called silver something (sorry can't remember full username) kindly spent his time creating lots of different types. If someone could put up a link for Halloween one, I would be grateful.

Mr. Mister
27-10-13, 22:27
Silverfox used to make all the boot logos.. But im sorry to say.. he no longer visits us on this forum..

Mr. Mister
27-10-13, 22:29
You can get bootlogos >>>HERE<<< (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?168-Linux-Receiver-Bootlogo-s)

duoduo
27-10-13, 22:37
Hey hey Phoenix, didn't know you dabbled at this. If you get chance do you think you could have a go at an Halloween one for me, if not don't worry about it.

Larry-G
27-10-13, 23:12
Thanks for the suggestion scratch, i was thinking the same today. I know that there was a thread on here somewhere that a guy called silver something (sorry can't remember full username) kindly spent his time creating lots of different types. If someone could put up a link for Halloween one, I would be grateful.

unfortunately thats not going to happen, when he left the forum he demanded that his work be removed, which is why they were removed from the image feeds at the time.

Larry-G
27-10-13, 23:13
Hey hey Phoenix, didn't know you dabbled at this. If you get chance do you think you could have a go at an Halloween one for me, if not don't worry about it.

If i get a few spare minutes i'll have a look, will need to install photoshop again though as my HDD has died since then and i lost EVERY THING including all my tutorial master files etc.

skratch
28-10-13, 12:33
You can get bootlogos >>>HERE<<< (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?168-Linux-Receiver-Bootlogo-s)

Thanks i have looked on there before but some of the threads are very out of date.

Mr. Mister
28-10-13, 14:23
Thanks i have looked on there before but some of the threads are very out of date.

Yeah.. Thats true.. But it should not make any difference whether they are 1 day old or 3 years old..

They all still work fine..

Rob van der Does
28-10-13, 14:43
Bootlogo's with dust on them will still work :p

skratch
28-10-13, 16:03
I have come across this one VU+ Skin Halloween HD for VTI v6.0xx but cannot find a live download link for it or if it would be any good for vix image.