PDA

View Full Version : Release:- DreamboxUK Services Database Frontend

Larry-G
25-10-10, 21:50
ok guys,
here is the latest offering from B16MCC. please be aware that this is not the finished article and is still very much a work in progress, and there are many things we will be working hard to implement in future versions.

if you have any comments or suggestions please pop along to dreamboxuk and let us know.

Release:- DreamboxUK Services Database Frontend

Hi chaps, here's a little something for you to have a look at.
I'm sure it will create a million questions.
Please use the support forum as you can't post in this section, thanks.

Windows 7 / 64 users, I'm particulaly interested in your feedback , so please give it a try and let me know how you go.
The database is up to date as of 25/10/10.
Have a play with the frontend functions.
Use DreamboxEdit to open the bouquets it creates.
Be sure to scan 28.2e on your Dreambox if you're gonna use these bouquets. I'm working hard to do away with that requirement but at the moment I'm afraid its not implemented.

Larry-G
25-10-10, 23:02
BUG REPORT

Guys I've just discovered a sheet reference error. All channels currently have a reference error regarding the satellite namespace. The issue will be fixed tomorrow afternoon in v0.1.5.
Thanks for your feedback from XP, obviously I'll look into this issue too.

EDIT:- The issue reported by rossi2000 is when you select EPG Numbering, but then fail to select a place holder channel from the drop down box. I'll capture that in the next release. I should have had that one !

i'll post the new version up as soon as it is released tomorow until then please continue to use this software for educational purposes but dont transfer the created bouquets to your box as they will contain a error.