PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Other] Unable to access Cross EPG at all!

Genie30190
27-10-13, 10:27
Morning,

Every time I go to Settings > CrossEPG folder I am unable to scroll through the various options on this menu. It just sits at the top of the page and all I can do is press "exit" to go back out of the menu. It doesn't crash the box as such, so there is no crash logs, it just doesn't seem to function at all. This has done this for ages now and I had just switched to using XMLTV importer with Rytec but this started playing up this morning so in my ultimate wisdom I thought "f it" and done a factory reset. Set the box back up from scratch and still having the same issues, much to my disbelief. By the way prior to this on several occasions I had tried deleting epg.dat, reinstalling crossepg as well as a fee other bits and pieces all to little effect.

I'm all out of ideas now, does any body have any ideas? Is it worth reflashing the boot loader and a complete new image doing it that way? If so, is there anything I need to do prior to doing this so I don't have a £300 brick?

Sorry, it is a VU+ Duo running latest ViX image bought from your good selves here.

Larry-G
27-10-13, 20:10
Try a reflash to the latest image from WWW.openvix.co.uk also have a look in the tutorials section on that site for a CrossEPG setup guide.

If your on any image prior to ViX 3.0.760 you will need a reflash not a update via the image it self.

Sent from my VOYAGER using Tapatalk