PDA

View Full Version : cccams

the_crow
26-10-13, 18:27
I am a complete beginner as far as Linux goes. I am trying to put cccam plugin onto a vu+ solo.I have downloaded the ipk file but cannot see how to load it on with a usb stick

judge
26-10-13, 18:30
what image are you using?

wullboy
26-10-13, 18:48
If your useing a vix image m8, then ftp the ipk file to tmp, then..... menu/set-up/vix/install local extension, and it will load it into the image ...!! Then... menu/set-up/softcam CI/softcam manager..then tick the select box, then hit the yellow button, that will kick start the cam...!!

Larry-G
26-10-13, 18:54
or just place the .ipk file directly onto a USB stick and while watching live TV ( with no menu's open ) insert the stick into a USB port on the receiver, you will then be presented with a dialog screen asking if you want to install the newly found plugins on the stick.

the_crow
27-10-13, 21:39
thanks for the easy answer not involving ftp. Now how do I get the config file in

judge
27-10-13, 21:44
ftp is really the easiest way for the config file...

duoduo
27-10-13, 21:45
Unfortunately this involves ftp, not sure if it's allowed to give instructions without knowing if you are using your own local card and have obtained the details via boxkey

the_crow
27-10-13, 23:58
unfortunately i have no idea how ftp works. i know it stands for file transfer protocol but no idea how to do it

judge
28-10-13, 00:02
download a copy of filezilla

https://filezilla-project.org/

enter the IP of the box you want to connect to. Menu -> Information -> Network.
username = root, password = leave blank.

You can now navigate your PC & the box & upload/edit files where you need.

bruce_ica
07-03-14, 21:15
i have ftp the cccam.cfg to var/etc folder but not clearing vhannels whats am i doing wrong

Rob van der Does
07-03-14, 21:18
i have ftp the cccam.cfg to var/etc folder but not clearing vhannels whats am i doing wrong
Because, it should be CCcam.cfg and be located in etc/

bruce_ica
07-03-14, 21:33

yes thats what i have done? anthing i can try

bruce_ica
07-03-14, 21:56
is there anyhing i can do at all

satmanbasil
07-03-14, 22:08
Hi
press blue button and scroll down to cam manager and start the CCcam dont to forget to check the box to enable from startup this will save you from having to do the same process every time you bootup.
also do you see using the blue button CCcam which will show you the status of it regarding card detail shares etc not but you have installed CCcam ipk them simply reboot the receiver.

bruce_ica
07-03-14, 22:37
please wait starting common interface but still nothing :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

judge
07-03-14, 23:04
please wait starting common interface but still nothing :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Where did you get cccam from & what image are you using?

bruce_ica
07-03-14, 23:11
Where did you get cccam from & what image are you using?

cam 100% works in old box black hole image

judge
07-03-14, 23:13
cam 100% works in old box black hole image

doesn't answer my question in anyway....

bruce_ica
07-03-14, 23:15
doesn't answer my question in anyway....

you asking were i got the cam from! a friend of a friend,,, and the image is black hole!

judge
07-03-14, 23:25
you asking were i got the cam from! a friend of a friend,,, and the image is black hole!

What I'm trying to figure out is if you have the correct cam for your image.
Again, impossible to tell...

Tyler
07-03-14, 23:41
You then need to go to menu extensions load local extensions install
Hit blue button go softcams and hit start.

bruce_ica
08-03-14, 00:09
What I'm trying to figure out is if you have the correct cam for your image.
Again, impossible to tell...

all i did was load the ftp and pulll the CCcam.cfg file into the var/etc forlder

abu baniaz
08-03-14, 00:17
One is cam, other is config file. You need both.

bruce_ica
08-03-14, 00:26
One is cam, other is config file. You need both.

does say one cam installed but does not say what it is

Rob van der Does
08-03-14, 04:00

yes thats what i have done? anthing i can try
Well, that's not what you told us.

And again not what you tell us:

all i did was load the ftp and pulll the CCcam.cfg file into the var/etc forlder

So once again: CCcam.cfg should be located in etc/

bruce_ica
08-03-14, 04:23
Well, that's not what you told us.

And again not what you tell us:

So once again: CCcam.cfg should be located in etc/

sorry about that i was thinking cam was cccam again sorry new to this
but always like to learn

wullboy
08-03-14, 05:58
Ftp back into your CCcam.cfg file on your box, right-hand click on the file, scroll down to attribute & put in numbers 755 [ if it does not already have these numbers showing ??] hit ok, and come out of the files, that show fire up your box if your cam is working ok...????

bruce_ica
09-03-14, 22:30
Ftp back into your CCcam.cfg file on your box, right-hand click on the file, scroll down to attribute & put in numbers 755 [ if it does not already have these numbers showing ??] hit ok, and come out of the files, that show fire up your box if your cam is working ok...???? try not still nothing all hair lost lol

wullboy
09-03-14, 22:45
try not still nothing all hair lost lol

Is there a line in the CCcam .cfg file m8 ????

Maxwell
09-03-14, 22:51
unless this is for use with your own card this discussion can stop right now.

bruce_ica
09-03-14, 23:24
yes mate works fine on different box

Maxwell
09-03-14, 23:41
Reading back through the thread it seems that you are trying to get help for illegal card sharing so thread is now closed and I suggest you re-read the rules you agreed to