PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo] Remote control EPG up/down button change in behaiviour ?

dave_uk
26-10-13, 13:34
Hi,

I have just noticed something different happending on my VU Solo box (ViX Version 3.0 build 750 ,, will update with a manual flash eventually).
To load channel list I used to just press up or down on the remote and it would pop up with the current channel selected. Now I have noticed that when I press up or down, the channel list still loads up but the action of the up/down is also actioned, for example I am watching a BBC1 and press down to load up the channel list it will also move down the channel list to BBC2.
I know its not a huge show stopper but I dont like it at all and i am wondering if it can be disabled ?

Thanks
Dave

andyblac
26-10-13, 13:43
there is an option for this, in channel selection screen, press menu, goto settings..., scroll down to Channel list cursor behaviour, change to 'Keep service'.

hope this helps.
andy

dave_uk
26-10-13, 13:52
Thanks for the quick reply. I cant see that option. I pressed up to display channels, pressed menu, went into settings and see this menu. Is it the correct place ?

Cheers

BubbleBalls
26-10-13, 14:16
Third option methinks

Tapatalker

dave_uk
26-10-13, 14:20
Third option methinks

Tapatalker

Ah frickin hell,, how did I miss that haha. Thats it,, my brain was scanning for the fixed words that Andy said. I need a wildcard in my brain. It's runing Windows ME today :rolleyes:

Cheers both :D Fixed

dave_uk
26-10-13, 14:21
Is it a new option added ? I never changed it to "no".
Will this be backed up using the ViX GUI backup ?

Cheers

andyblac
26-10-13, 15:31
Is it a new option added ? I never changed it to "no".
Will this be backed up using the ViX GUI backup ?

Cheers

yup, and that look an old build, as new build has what i show you.