PDA

View Full Version : EPG missing the left hand side

tomos
26-10-13, 11:53
Hi All,

Just set up my Duo2 box, all working fine apart from when i'm using the EPG the left hand side of the text is missing, is there a setting on the Duo2 menu to re-adjust the picture or do I need to re-adjust the tv?

Tomos

Stanman
26-10-13, 12:04
Got a screeny?

Search the web for overscan and your TV make to disable it

tomos
26-10-13, 12:29
I've tried the tv control (switching auto format off then on), During the installation it did have an option to adjust the screen by re-sizing a blue border, can I get back to that option?

Larry-G
26-10-13, 12:41
It would be best to google your TV make and model with the term overscan then turn this off from the TV's end as with it active your loosing several inches of the tv screen area on all modes.

if and only if thats not possible you can adjust the OSD ( but you are still loosing the same portion of the screen area ).

Menu> setup> system> user interface> position setup.

tomos
26-10-13, 12:59
Thanks,

That worked perfectly, could you point me in the right direction for installing bbc iplayer and is there a web browser built into the DUO2?

Larry-G
26-10-13, 13:53
Thanks,

That worked perfectly, could you point me in the right direction for installing bbc iplayer and is there a web browser built into the DUO2?

Look for OnDemand in the plugin feeds, that has the most up to date and most often updated version of the iplayer built in. As for browser thats in the feeds too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk