PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Missing different list styles in MovieList

ubisIst
23-10-13, 20:21
In all E2 images, users can choose their preferred List Style in 'Movie List Setup'. (in my case, I use 'Compact' becouse of his Movie-duration at the and of line).

It will be very nice if you add List-Styles to MovieList :)

Thanks

andyblac
23-10-13, 21:10
In all E2 images, users can choose their preferred List Style in 'Movie List Setup'. (in my case, I use 'Compact' becouse of his Movie-duration at the and of line).

It will be very nice if you add List-Styles to MovieList :)

Thanks

we remove as it slow list down horrible.

ubisIst
24-10-13, 11:51
we remove as it slow list down horrible.
Ok, but meantime we have powerful receivers. When I compare the MovieList of PLi (very similar to ViX but with ListStyles) to ViX, can't note as user any speed difference.

andyblac
24-10-13, 12:28
Ok, but meantime we have powerful receivers. When I compare the MovieList of PLi (very similar to ViX but with ListStyles) to ViX, can't note as user any speed difference.

loading of movie list will be slower on large folders. and not everyone has them, what extra info does it give that is needed ?

ubisIst
24-10-13, 12:37
... what extra info does it give that is needed ?
just 'MovieDuration' & 'ServiceName'

andyblac
24-10-13, 12:54
already there above description.

ubisIst
24-10-13, 13:05
already there above description.
I mean the List, not the above description. In the List there are actually only two fields: MovieTitle & Date

andyblac
24-10-13, 13:08
I mean the List, not the above description. In the List there are actually only two fields: MovieTitle & Date

yes, and imo that is enough info, else every item has to checked to get info, and thus slows down loading on large lists

ubisIst
24-10-13, 13:28
But this "two fields" restrictiction don't improve the speed in compariation to other images. So we have less information for same speed.

(:)sorry for insisting)

Rob van der Does
24-10-13, 21:58
Try the skin Magic-HD; if I understand you correctly the info is there.

ubisIst
24-10-13, 22:25
@Rob van der Does
Magic-HD displays like other skins only 2 fields in List: MovieTitle & Date

Two cases/examples to explain the problem:
- I want to to play or delete a record but all I know is that it was a 'ORF1' record
- I want to to play or delete a record but all I know is that it was a short record (2 min)

Now (with the actual state) I have to browse ALL 80 actual records and look at the above description till I see 'ORF1' or (2 min) ??
With the 'Compact' List Style I need only seconds to find the record in the List.

Rob van der Does
24-10-13, 22:30
OK, now I understand.
Sorry I can't help you.