PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Uno] AutoBouquetMaker missing a channel

^^COMPASS^^
23-10-13, 19:57
Seems to be missing Sky Sports News HD
I did a fresh flash on Build 760 as instructed in the updates-and-changelogs thread.

I noticed Sky Sports News HD disappeared from the favorites after the last online update 763 which is probably unrelated.

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Andy_Hazza
23-10-13, 20:05
go to men, setup, service searching, ABM and then start scan. After a few minutes when all is completed, exit out and then restart enigma and you should hopefully get the missing channel (SSN HD) back. :D

garyblas
23-10-13, 20:06
Just done a scan on v763 Working ok here finds all channels including Sports News HD

^^COMPASS^^
23-10-13, 20:09
Yep i already did that no Sky Sports News HD :(

Andy_Hazza
23-10-13, 20:20
Only thing I can suggest is untick the providers, then delete the sub folders by pressing menu over them n remove entry, get rid then restart enigma then go back into ABM, set it up again n scan n restart enigma and hopefully all channels might appear?

^^COMPASS^^
23-10-13, 20:42
Andy, I will take a look at that when her indoors finishes watching Animal Maternity on Channel 5

Thanks...

^^COMPASS^^
23-10-13, 21:19
Still the same, looks like i will need restore my backup from Build 760

abu baniaz
24-10-13, 03:10
What Freesat area have you got?
I used England HD NE& C/Tyne Tees S for Freesat and same settings for Sky UK, it generated Sky Sports News for me.

^^COMPASS^^
24-10-13, 11:01
I used England HD NE& C/Tyne Tees S for Freesat and same settings for Sky UK, it generated Sky Sports News for me.

As pics in post 1 show, Tyne HD

I have restored my Image Backup (Build) 760 & all is working as it should be now.

Larry-G
24-10-13, 11:12

same here as those are my local regions and it works fine for me.

andyblac
24-10-13, 12:56
As pics in post 1 show, Tyne HD

I have restored my Image Backup (Build) 760 & all is working as it should be now.

i used Tyne-HD and ok here

^^COMPASS^^
24-10-13, 15:16
Yes i totally agree with you Guys :thumbsup:

As i said in post 1 i did a fresh flash of Build 760 following the onscreen prompts
then downloaded Ondemand Catseye Settings from Plugin feeds
and ftp VIX-Cams etc, changed root password via Telnet etc.
And setup AutoBouquetMaker and scan which found all channels.

The problem started after a online update from Build 760
after re-boot i noticed Catseye Motor settings had been updated so i scanned with AutoBouquetMaker, this is where my problems with Sky Sports News HD started.

I restored a Image Backup of Build 760 this morning AutoBouquetMaker is finding & saving Sky Sports News HD fine.

I have just done a online update to Build 765 Catseye Motor Settings was again updated & when i Run AutoBouquetMaker it isn't finding Sky Sports News HD ?

^^COMPASS^^
24-10-13, 17:17
I have made some progress this afternoon

Again I restored a Image Backup of Build 760
Next i Downloaded Vhannibals Motor Settings from VIX plugin feeds
scanned with AutoBouquetMaker which brought in Sky Sports News HD :)

Now decided to Give the online update a go so it updated to Build 765
On Restart this time the channel list wasn't updated
scanned with AutoBouquetMaker which brought in Sky Sports News HD :amen:

I can only point towards a combination of catseye Motor Settings & online update giving me issues with AutoBouquetMaker :(

Think i will stick with Vhannibals Motor Settings :thumbsup:

Larry-G
24-10-13, 17:26
I'm not saying that it is the cause but it would not be the first time that catseyes settings have caused problems, all i can say is that i personally dont use them. I use ABM only or if i have to use a motorized bouquet i use Vhannibals.

DaMacFunkin
25-10-13, 07:49
I installed the latest cats eyes and had this same problem, you will find that some of your sd $ly sports are missing as well, i have nothing you can do will make $ly sports HD come back to channel 405 except totally uninstall the last cats eyes... It won't even let you manually add the channel to 405.

DaMacFunkin
25-10-13, 07:51
Ps I'm going to manually update my motorised channels from now on, but I need to know how to get bouquets out of a ipk without installing them, I don't want to go through all that messing of losing channels again.

Larry-G
25-10-13, 08:36
You can extract .ipk files using 7zip on your PC / laptop.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk