PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Config] EPG on Premier Sports

redrobin
23-10-13, 13:04
Upgraded to VIX 762 last night via Image Download after doing a backup of settings and subequently restoring the settings and plugins.

Now after running CrossEPG, i don't get an EPG for Premier Sports.

My Channel list is Catseye, which has been updated during the upgrade, i have multiple satellites (motor and Fixed dish on 28.2).

CrossEPG is set to OpenTV (Astra 28.2) . Was there an option for including more channels on the download, maybe simple and large

Can anyone confirm if the epg for Premier Sports is downloaded.

Larry-G
23-10-13, 16:12
Yes my epg is working perfectly for premier sports using crossepg and opentv. Using ABM to generate my Bouquets.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

The Lambton Worm
23-10-13, 19:40
I'm getting the same problem plus no EPG for the BT Sports channels either. I've done a clean install of 763 which made no difference. I've also tried deleting all the epg data from the usb and still no difference.

Edit - It must be something to do with Catseyes settings as I created a new bouquet using ABM and eveything is there in the new bouquets. Still nothing in Catseyes settings.

redrobin
23-10-13, 20:29
I've just re-scanned the transponder that Premier Sports is on and now i get the EPG (without having to re-download the epg)

ashthekid
25-10-13, 11:15
Yeah I've got he same issue with no epg date for BT Sport or Setanta. Also use latest CatsEye channel list (19/10/13).
Currently use OpenTV but can I set up any other part of CrossEPG to find their epg data?
Bit confused why it's not coming up.