PDA

View Full Version : servidor vix on y off gigablue quad

fugitivo33
19-10-13, 18:14
buenas, pues os cuento lo que me pasa yo tengo gigablue quad con el ultimo fir puesto y e probado otros fir mas antiguo , el caso es que tengo congelacion de imagen cada 5 minutos y dura 2 o 5 segundo eso me pasa cuando el server vix esta fuera de servicio , explico le doy a menu y complementos y pone fuera de servicio o mantenimiento pues hay es cuando tengo congelacion de imagen de 5 minutos y cuando el server vix esta ok vamos que le das al mando a menu, complementos y te puedes descargar las extensiones los skin etcc va todo perfecto nada de cortes ni nada todo fluido sin problema , lo tengo configurado por OSCAM , tarjeta original blanca todos los datos metidos bien los usuarios que tengo som mio ya que solo lo utilizo para la casa en total 3 decos , los atributos que les doy a OSCAM user, oscam server, etccc son todos atributos 583, haber si aguien me puede decir el ¿ porque cuando el server vix esta bien no tengo cortes y cuando el sever vix esta fuera de servicio o mantenimiento tengo esas congelaciones de imagen ? gracias

marty
19-10-13, 18:22
Maybe use Google Translate and post in English, then we "might" be able to help :thumbsup:

fugitivo33
19-10-13, 18:31
Hi, Well I tell you what happens to me That I have a quad with the last Gigablue Since you tried fir fir oldest Others , Case is FREEZING Image That I have every 5 minutes and lasts 2 or 5 Second ESO server I get WHEN VIX OUT this Service , explained the menu and give complements and oFF delay or Maintenance Service for hay is fREEZING wHEN I have picture of 5 minutes and IF the VIX this ok let server that you move to a menu command , accessories and you CAN download the skin etcc extensions is everything perfect no cuts or anything at all sin Fluid Problem , what I have configured OSCAM portion , original white card All User data That Tucked While I have mine and only That som para I use the house total of 3 decos , the attributes I give them a user OSCAM , oscam server , etccc son all 583 attributes , Haber if Aguien Send me WHY wHEN say the VIX server is fine I have no cuts and VIX wHEN tHIS OUT sever Service o Maintenance freezes I have AEE image? thanks

ood , because I tell you what happens to me I have a quad Gigablue since the last fir fir ye oldest tried other , the fact is that I have picture freezing every 5 minutes and lasts 2 or 5 seconds that I get when the server vix this out of service, explain menu and I give ins and out of service or maintenance as there is when I have image freeze 5 minutes and when the server is ok vix let you give the command to menu , add-ons and you can download the skin etcc extensions is everything perfect no cuts or anything any fluid without problem, I have configured OSCAM , white Original card all data users stuck well I have som mine since I use it only for the house a total of 3 decos , attributes I give to OSCAM user , oscam server, are all attributes etccc 583, Aguien have if I can tell why when the server vix okay I have not sever cuts and when the vix is out of service or maintenance I have these image freezes ? thanks

AJT
19-10-13, 21:11
Its hard to understand but i got it from the spanish.I can tell from your ECM time that your server is slow hence the freezing.contact server provider.Also you need to enable unstable downloads from the settings menu if you want to install from feeds when unstable..
Tha fact that the plugins menu is down or downloads unstable has nothing to do with your image freezing its your server provider or your internet connection your picture being poor and vix downloads being unstable is a coinsadence nothing more.
Check your internet and server provider.

Es difícil de entender, pero lo tengo desde el spanish.I puede decir de su tiempo ECM que su servidor es lento, por lo tanto el servidor freezing.contact provider.Also necesita habilitar descargas inestables desde el menú de configuración si desea instalar de alimentos cuando inestable ..
Tha hecho de que el menú de plugins es hacia abajo o descargas inestable no tiene nada que ver con la imagen de la congelación de su servidor o el proveedor de la conexión a Internet a su imagen de ser pobres y descargas VIX ser inestable es una coincidencia nada más.
Compruebe su conexión a Internet y el proveedor de servidor.