PDA

View Full Version : Losing channels to 'no signal'

christhebollox
19-10-13, 16:12
Hi guys just wondering if anyone can help. I have recently had a few channels that were previously working on my sb9000 hd and they no longer work with the message 'no signal' appearing. I have tried rescanning the satellite and refreshing the channels but to no effect. Any other options i may have? Cheers in advance

ian
16-12-13, 01:01
Hi guys just wondering if anyone can help. I have recently had a few channels that were previously working on my sb9000 hd and they no longer work with the message 'no signal' appearing. I have tried rescanning the satellite and refreshing the channels but to no effect. Any other options i may have? Cheers in advance Some of channels have changed transponders. Some of these boxes will not accept the manual input gor new tps,nor will retune them on an autoscan
simply menu and master reset. This does not remove your codes. I have just done it.
then you can manually input missing transponders for the missing channels. Espn, setanta,bt sports, premier hd etc.
lyngsat to find tp's.

shaft
17-12-13, 20:55
I had a similar problem a while back. It turned out to be a faulty lnb. If you haven't already fixed it, see the thread below, hopefully it may help:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?25340-Failed-recordings-via-timer-in-standby&p=188846#post188846