PDA

View Full Version : Remotestreamchannelconverter

DaMacFunkin
18-10-13, 12:47
Hello, does any body use the above plugin to stream tuner (s) from an enigma2 box to a Technomate Nano OE, reason is it isn't working for me and im convinced it's the nano not playing ball, please if you have managed this can you let me know, more importantly if it hasn't worked for you post here so we can get someone to have a look, thanks.

judge
18-10-13, 13:56
Yes, works perfectly fine on the nano, I have it using a tuner on a solo 2 without issue.

DaMacFunkin
19-10-13, 12:14
Does your nano have 2 rear usb? Reason I ask is mine does, even though the forum sponsor said that was impossible and really didn't believe me till I sent him pictures... He then said he would have to contact technomate, but whatever came of that I don't know... Reason i ask is that I've found this box to be extremely buggy, as if it had slightly different hardware than what the drivers where written for, as I've established the nano does access the tuner (s) on the solo2 as they then become un available, it just doesn't seem to be able to understand the stream it gets back?? Also I get a lot of memory allocation errors when trying to install plug ins, could this also point to slightly different hardware?
Please help, I'm going mad.
P.s. all done with new install, and only using fta channels so as to take as many problems out the mix.

Larry-G
19-10-13, 13:16
not sure how many rear usb slots mine has but it is only supposed to have one and has been rock solid since the day i got it, not a single issue encountered yet.

Sicilian
19-10-13, 17:07
Early batches had one rear USB port, later batches had two rear USB ports. Drivers are not affect by number of USB ports, in actual fact you could add more by using a USB hub.

judge
19-10-13, 17:15
Reason i ask is that I've found this box to be extremely buggy

I found it to be extremely stable...
I'd start again from scratch, you seem to be installing all sorts of plugins to get one basic function working covered by one plugin.

DaMacFunkin
19-10-13, 17:34
all i installed today was minidlna and samba on a fresh install, the nano is accessing the channels on my solo2 because the relevant tuner then becomes unavailable, it just isnt converting info to pictures/sound if that makes any sense.

Larry-G
20-10-13, 12:27
Just setup my nano to access my solo2 via Remote stream channel convert and it works perfectly fine ( my nano has only one rear USB port ).

Cohibastevie
23-11-13, 01:23
Sorry wrong forum