PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] ABM Crash

Mikeysauce
18-10-13, 10:58
Hello, using 753 build and AutoBouquetsMaker crashes whenever I run it. here is my crashlog. I have not changed any settings locally and it has been working fine for months.

andyblac
18-10-13, 11:13
Hello, using 753 build and AutoBouquetsMaker crashes whenever I run it. here is my crashlog. I have not changed any settings locally and it has been working fine for months.

[BouquetsReader] Reading lamedb...
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner/main.py", line 159, in go
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner/manager.py", line 54, in load
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner/bouquetsreader.py", line 66, in readLamedb
MemoryError

you out of memory, try creating a swapfile,

Mikeysauce
18-10-13, 11:16
Thanks for the quick reply. I am not too sure why it has run out of memory, I don't run any special plugins. When I check the information the box is reporting Free Memory: 20020

andyblac
18-10-13, 11:19
Thanks for the quick reply. I am not too sure why it has run out of memory, I don't run any special plugins. When I check the information the box is reporting Free Memory: 20020

hows many sats do you have ?

Mikeysauce
18-10-13, 11:22
I was trying to scan for 2 providers initially but I changed it to 1 as I thought maybe there was a temporary issue.

Mikeysauce
18-10-13, 11:31
Ok I made a swap file and it's working now, just a little unsure why I ran out of memory in the first place, thanks for the help.

andyblac
18-10-13, 11:38
np, does you also have channels settings from another source ?

Mikeysauce
18-10-13, 11:43
no mate just ABM since it does the job well for me