PDA

View Full Version : ABM or set up problem?

carlralph
17-10-13, 22:49
Hi guys, I have an Uno all set up and working and just purchased a Solo 2 for my mother. She bought this from WOS with Vix installed.

I followed the sticky to set this up (as I did mine) and everything seemed fine, then I clicked on Sky Sports HD1 and no picture came up, which I thought was strange as the other Sky Sport HD channels were ok.

So I tried a manual scan for Sky Sports HD1, and it found the channel as I expected, the new scanned channels can now be accessed by the 'Last Scanned' folder in the epg, this channel works and you can watch Sky Sports HD1.

However, when you try and open this channel in the 'Sports' section on the epg, the channel still doesn't load up?

I am no expert on this and am at a loss, is there anything I am missing or can I get the 'working channel' from the 'Last Scanned' folder to replace the channel in the 'Sports' section on the epg, I am probably talking out my arse with this, but thought I would ask the question anyway.

If I haven't explained this very well or I need to provide any more info, just tell me.

Thanks in advance for any help anybody can offer.

Cheers

judge
17-10-13, 22:52
Have you set-up ABM inbuilt into the image?
If so, just run/schedule that scan & all will be fine...

DaMacFunkin
18-10-13, 12:34
The last few times I've run abm I've had $ly sports channels go missing out of the bouquets, something else it does is it makes ITV HD (Granada) Itv Granada hd which it didn't used to do... I managed to do a restore from a few weeks back which has put everything right, I haven't run it yet on 753 incase my sports channels disappear again :-(

judge
18-10-13, 13:59
Are you using the inbuilt ABM or another one? Maybe post up a screenshot of your settings.

satcat
20-10-13, 09:46
highlight the HD1 channel in last scanned folder,, press menu, then " move to specific bouquet" , press, then select where you want it to go..simples.. cheers satcat

AJT
20-10-13, 10:29
In the last week or so there has been lots of channels being moved around and there has been alot of frequency changes.
Do a fresh scan using ABM to create latest bouquets and also a new Autoscan of your tuner.
As Satcat says while in your channel list press RED button on remote =ALL this brings up every channel scanned in,navigate to the channel you want/need and then press MENU on your remote in this new opened menu select add service to bouquet and navigate to and select the bouquet you wish to add the channel too do this untill you have all the channels you want.Once you have all the channels you want in one bouquet you can then whilst in channel list press MENU on remote and in this menu select ENABLE MOVE MODE and you can move your channels up and down in the list to create the channel order you want once done just exit.