PDA

View Full Version : After Upgrade no Video only audio

ashish_tak
17-10-13, 17:02
Hi experts,

I got new GBQUAD two days ago and after initial struggle manage to set up my oscam and other configuration to enable all the channels on Sky UK. Believe me there is a lot I learned using this box (may be because I started on very low base:p)

It worked fine until today morning as in my quest to keep box up to date, I run software upgrade which after few mins gave message that 164 packages are either updated/installed or deleted with 0 errors.

Box restarted after that, but now I've no picture. Audio is just fine. Could you please, please, please help me to see what I've done wrong and whether I can roll back the changes?

Please note the box setup menu and everything else is visible.

Also I've HDF image with Army Skin.

Many thanks in advance

ashish_tak
17-10-13, 18:51
Some additional info.

Hi There,

So tried changing Enable AutoResolution to Yes and No, both option didn't work.

While I fixed the VirtualZap (as per my other thread), I choose PIP = yes in infobar and guess what, the picture is visible in the infobar, if I open Virtualzap bar.

So OSCAM is working fine.

I also went to Softcam Cardserver Manager did "Restart Both" but Channel resolution is still jumbled up. Normally you see 1920 x 1080 or something like that against "Res". Please see attached pictures.

AJT
17-10-13, 22:09
First you did not update the image as you get no message after rebooting so i don't know what you have done.
If i was in your shoes i would do a clean install and start again.
options only work once selected and green button pressed on remote to save the setting.
If you are new to enigma i suggest you install the image and leave all the settings apart from what you are sure about alone.

do yourself a favour and use Vix image,its the best out there don't ask me why install and you will find out...

ashish_tak
17-10-13, 22:26
Thanks AJT for your reply. As you highlighted the box was definitely up and running and thats why I could see the setup menu.

I manage to fix the issue by downloading more skins and switching over to different skin.

If this or any other issue persist, you bet I'm going to jump the ship and going out of HDF in to VIX :smash:

ashish_tak
19-10-13, 22:36
Just so that everyone is aware, it was not an skin issue. I can reproduce the problem with every skin. To fix the issue I require to switch to Radio and than back on to TV and it starts working. Annoying...

AJT
20-10-13, 10:18
Just so that everyone is aware, it was not an skin issue. I can reproduce the problem with every skin. To fix the issue I require to switch to Radio and than back on to TV and it starts working. Annoying...

Very strange.something is still not right though.

ashish_tak
09-12-13, 14:50
Further update.

It go worst, now it use to loose either audio or video any time during the normal operation and would need me to restart the Box and then go to radio and come back to TV.

I've not found the fix, but I've no installed VIX instead of HDF and it doesn't have same issue anymore.