PDA

View Full Version : Cannot see cccam from browser

Jules
23-10-10, 21:13
Hi Guys,
After reinstalling windows XP to my PC I can no longer see my CCCam from my web browser, I could do it before. I type in my box IP followed by :15000 in the address bar, it asks for name and password, when I enter the name and password for my box, it rejects it. I know the name and password are correct because I get full control from the DCC program with them. Can someone help me please?

Thanks, Regards, Jules.

sonc
23-10-10, 21:57
The name and password its asking for is for the web interface which are defined in your CCcam.cfg. These are not necessarily the same username and password you use to access the VU+ using DCC.

Larry-G
23-10-10, 21:59
to access the CCcam web interface its
http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:16001/ ( where xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is your ip ) not 15000.

Jules
23-10-10, 22:07
Thanks Guys, sorted it now with your help.
Found another username and pass that I used to use in my cfg. I used them and it worked.
I take it no one else can see my cccam, they would have to klnow my box password. I am right?
Thanks,
Jules.

mil2004
23-10-10, 22:30
make sure u Webinterface is NO or if u are using it to stream around u house make sure Enable Streaming and HTTP Authentication is YES
i was watching tv 2 weeks ago and someone chance my chanel.then i found the ip was from malta.so safety first
and dont use 16001 port chance it to something else( exm 87966) is not gona make difrend anyway
thx