PDA

View Full Version : VU+ DUO 2 updates

saxon
13-10-13, 09:56
using DUO2 on build 750
for the last few updates been having issues where you need to change any number/letter for example if you want to scan a single
TP it will not let you change any numbers so can be a bit of a pain having to roll back a image so you can update channels and yes
i use ABM but for some reason it would not update setanta not here to complain as i know a lot of your guys do a great job but
also i am unable to edit any timer recordings given up on that now as its pop luck weather it will work so have to manually
record as you either get no sound or it will just not play also plugins like TSmedia will not update any more i know you dont
support the plugin but i have always been able to update sorry to moan just need to know are you aware of these issues and will
they be corrected in future updates Thanks in advance
SAX

Rob van der Does
13-10-13, 10:31
I can't make head nor tale of this; could you please punctuate your text, use capitals and start a new line when appropriate?

Tkr001
15-10-13, 23:31
Try this.

Using DUO2 on build 750.

For the last few updates I have been having issues where you need to change any number/letter. For example, if you want to scan a single TP it will not let you change any numbers. This results in having to roll back an image so you can update channels, which can be a bit of a pain. Yes I use ABM, but for some reason it would not update Setanta.

I am not here to complain as I know a lot of you guys do a great job.

Also I am unable to edit any timer recordings. I have given up on that now as its pot luck whether it will work, so I have to manually record, as you either get no sound or it will just not play.

Also plugins like TSmedia will not update any more. I know you don't support the plugin but I have always been able to update.

Sorry to moan. I just need to know are you aware of these issues and will they be corrected in future updates?

Thanks in advance,

SAX

Rob van der Does
16-10-13, 03:11
For the last few updates I have been having issues where you need to change any number/letter. For example, if you want to scan a single TP it will not let you change any numbers.
Do you mean e.g. frequency in 'user defined transponder'? Works fine here (although I seldom if ever use it, as my satellites.xml is up-to-date).
Not found any problem here.

Also I am unable to edit any timer recordings.
You mean editing Timers? Hmm, again: no problem here.
What exactly is it that you can't change?

I have given up on that now as its pot luck whether it will work, so I have to manually record, as you either get no sound or it will just not play.
You lost me here: what is the relation between manipulating timers and recordings having no sound or being not playable?
Is this on FTA-services?
If not: do you use a local card?

Also plugins like TSmedia will not update any more. I know you don't support the plugin but I have always been able to update.
First of all we always have the latest version of TS-media available on our feeds (at the time the image was build)
Secondly: updates from within the plugin work faultless here. I just tried again by installing an old version and updating it.

I just need to know are you aware of these issues and will they be corrected in future updates?
No: you seem to have all kinds of problems that are not known as such (and hence there's nothing to 'correct').
There are no and haven't been serious issues on any STB recently.

The only decent advise I can give you is to flash your box (and not use 'restore' in the process).

Tkr001
18-10-13, 01:23
hahaha, I just rewrote the original post to make it decipherable. Hopefully the OP will respond.

Trial
18-10-13, 08:33
Hi,
scanning has changed in one of the last builds. There is a new option called predefined transponder which offers you all transponder from satellite.xml. If you want your own frequency you must switch to user defined frequency. I also did it on wednesday with my Duo2 and it worked.

ciao