PDA

View Full Version : One picon being a pain

Foxylady
23-10-10, 13:54
I installed picons all good and working.
But the ESPN HD picon is bleeding stubborn lol, it just will not show.
I have checked the numbers match in the name of picon and via the service and they match, but the picon just will not show on info bar.
I have been sorting them out and only this one will not work.
Any ideas please, running on vix 1.1
Many thanks :)

irishchris
23-10-10, 14:20
try the attached which are named with correct channel reference and see as they work for me

Foxylady
23-10-10, 16:35
try the attached which are named with correct channel reference and see as they work for me

It is only the espn hd one and still no joy.
Your service ref number is different to mine and still no joy.
I checked ref number on channel which is correct for my picon as i renamed it to that which i have done with others and no issues.
My ref is 1_0_19_F01_7F0_2_11A_0000_0_0_0 (Same as ref number on my box)
Your ref is 1_0_19_F00_7F1_2_11A_0000_0_0_0

Puzzling me now

Stanman
23-10-10, 17:42
Theres two ESPN HD so depending on which both of you have in yout boquets, the ref will be different. For ages I was watching the Irish version of SS2 and wondering why all the adverts were Irish but showing to a GB audience:confused::D

silverfox0786
23-10-10, 17:44
use dreambox edit version 4 it alows you to allocate picons to channels and corrects the ref automatically that how i add my picons myself

irishchris
23-10-10, 20:45
use dreambox edit version 4 it alows you to allocate picons to channels and corrects the ref automatically that how i add my picons myself

hi mate i have version 4 but am struggling to find how to assign picons with it?

edit: figured it out :)

Foxylady
23-10-10, 21:45

I am doing same as you by correcting the ref number by renaming it without use of any program, only use flash to ftp it once done.
Like i say i have done this on many others since the picon thread started and no issues.
There is something not right here, i am hoping someone can come up with an answer that they themselves have come across this issue in order to find the result.
I have done a rescan of 28.2 to see if another copy of espn hd channel, there are 3 in total, this one which is running perfectly, other two show SID NOT FOUND therefore not in use.