PDA

View Full Version : best image

minterno
11-10-13, 19:40
hi guys,i have an ultimo running vix for over a year now and am happy with it but lately im getting the spinning vix logo a fair bit and have decided to put my new solo2 in the main room as its more responsive and quick to boot,i have blackhole on the solo and think its great apart from the epg(find vix better)anyway the wife is used to the vix image and would be a bit pissed if I left the blackhole on the solo.i like experimenting with the images but herselfs not good with change so my question is, is the vix image ok for the solo2.i see on the download page it states that its a beta image but suppose the latter updates are ok?

judge
11-10-13, 20:04
The ViX image works perfectly on the Solo2.
Grab the latest version from http://openvix.co.uk & flash with that.

minterno
11-10-13, 20:14
thanks judge

sheik123
26-10-13, 21:23
hi
do you guy have encountered a problem with solo2 when i flashed to new software it is giving not supporting mode ,can somebody help please
many thanks
sheik

sheik123
26-10-13, 21:26
Hello
i am having problems with my solo2 when i install new image it is giving me not supporting mode and cant see the image .can somebody help me please

Many Thanks
Sheik

judge
26-10-13, 21:44
How did you flash? also check Menu -> Setup -> Sysyem -> A/V Settings & make sure you have the correct settings or your TV set.

braguinha
11-06-14, 22:53
Hi i bought my solo 2 with black hole but after only 2/3 days of playing around with box, decide that wasn't that happy with image, so tried vix image and is been two months now, very happy with it.
flashed image with usb pen and the rest was just easy. i know by now you already decide by trying vix images but still thought i tell you about my experience.
regards

Sicilian
12-06-14, 13:16
Moved to correct section, please do not post in downloads only sections.