PDA

View Full Version : Additional Satellites

msuk
08-10-13, 15:35
Hi there,

I currently have a dish pointing to 28.2 with an Octo LNB of which two feeds are going into my Solo2.

Can someone tell me what other Satellites I would be able to receive in the UK?

What additional equipment would I need? I have one dish and would like to use this for the other Satellites.

Also, can I align the additional Satellites via the Solo2?

Thanks in advance
Msuk

Larry-G
08-10-13, 15:52
Hi there,

I currently have a dish pointing to 28.2 with an Octo LNB of which two feeds are going into my Solo2.

Can someone tell me what other Satellites I would be able to receive in the UK?

What additional equipment would I need? I have one dish and would like to use this for the other Satellites.

Also, can I align the additional Satellites via the Solo2?

Thanks in advance
Msuk

You can receive a lot of different satellites in the uk with a motorized dish or a decent fixed dish with multiple lnb setup but a sky uk dish is not really suited to any thing but sky uk. As for the solo2 like all enigma2 boxes the setup options are almost limitless and not just for sky uk.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

abu baniaz
08-10-13, 16:03
Depends on where you are, what size dish you want/are able to use. Bigger teh dish, better reception. Having said that, not all dishes/lnbs are equal. You can use the satfinder within the image to fine tune your dish.

This thread should really have been in the general satellite section.

msuk
08-10-13, 16:31
You can receive a lot of different satellites in the uk with a motorized dish or a decent fixed dish with multiple lnb setup but a sky uk dish is not really suited to any thing but sky uk. As for the solo2 like all enigma2 boxes the setup options are almost limitless and not just for sky uk.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

What decent fixed dish would you suggest?

Thanks
Msuk