PDA

View Full Version : Zero button (bookmarks)

TK4|2|1
07-10-13, 07:44
Please help, I've done something to my zero button, and can't for the life of me figure it out.
It used to switch between the previous channel I watched, now it just takes me to BBC1, even if that wasn't the program I was on last.

Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs

Trial
07-10-13, 07:49
Hi,
disable the panic button function. I think you find it with open channel list, press menu and select settings. With a newer ViX you also find it with menu, system, channel list setup or something like that.

ciao

Rob van der Does
07-10-13, 07:56
And besides: history-zap has been embedded for ages, making a quick zap to previously watched channels very easy.

TK4|2|1
07-10-13, 08:15
And besides: history-zap has been embedded for ages, making a quick zap to previously watched channels very easy.

I know, it's a great feature, but Mine has stopped working.

I'll try Trials suggestion later.

Trial
07-10-13, 08:44
Hi,
when you have enabled the panic function your history will be deleted if you press 0 so it will explain everything.

ciao

TK4|2|1
07-10-13, 14:38
Hi,
when you have enabled the panic function your history will be deleted if you press 0 so it will explain everything.

ciao

Panic function was already enabled. So I disabled and re enabled, zapped to a few different channels. Pressed zero, back to BBC1 only??

Trial
07-10-13, 15:07
Hi,
you should disable panic button.

ciao

TK4|2|1
08-10-13, 07:21
Hi,
you should disable panic button.

ciao

Thanks. Working again.