PDA

View Full Version : Logitech harmony remote, works great with the VU+ Duo

Sicilian
23-03-10, 17:47
I thought I'd let members know that a Logitech harmony one universal remote works great with the VU+ Duo. Easily setup by manually learning the commands from the original VU+ Duo remote.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/remotes/universal_remotes/devices/3898&cl=roeu,en

OldSkulRide
23-03-10, 17:53
VU+ DUO is already in Logitech database. Its under Satellite/MaxDigital/VU+ DUO

One for All remotes doesnt work with VU+ DUO and you need to send remote to manufacturer for reprogramming. A sent my new 7960 remote to them today.

Sicilian
23-03-10, 17:57
Thats 2 new things I've learn't today! :D Thank you for pointing that out m8. I'll re-prog mine from Logitech's database tonight :)

malsat
23-03-10, 20:19
Thats 2 new things I've learn't today! :D Thank you for pointing that out m8. I'll re-prog mine from Logitech's database tonight :)

Me too
Thats great news for my logitech remote
thanks

Sicilian
23-03-10, 20:30

One for All remotes doesnt work with VU+ DUO and you need to send remote to manufacturer for reprogramming. A sent my new 7960 remote to them today.

Just programmed my harmony one remote with those settings, working perfect now. Originally I kept looking under Satellite/Marusys, thats why I could never finds it. Again many thanks :)

OldSkulRide
30-03-10, 20:29
Video code: 2745
SAT code: 2799

These are codes for VU+ DUO if you have One for All Xsight remote control.
If you any other simpler remote control (without touch screen, without possibility to connect remote to PC etc.) then you need to send remote to OFA for reprogramming. I am getting mine remote from OFA tommorow or in two days. I already found out that OFA remote works great with VU+ using these codes. Thats great news!

alpa
16-04-10, 20:32
I have logitech harmony remote 525 and confirm works great with VU+duo.

oneforall
16-04-10, 20:40
I thought I'd let members know that a Logitech harmony one universal remote works great with the VU+ Duo. Easily setup by manually learning the commands from the original VU+ Duo remote.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/remotes/universal_remotes/devices/3898&cl=roeu,en
Thanks. There goes another 180 Euros.

dfdream
22-04-10, 12:08
All,

A few little questions on the Harmony One.

Are all the buttons on the VU + on the "One" and do long presses work as well.

Can buttons be reprogrammed or moved to other buttons on the pre programmed settings for the VU or have I to learn all buttons.

How many channel buttons with icons can be added to the display and is this a manual process one by one or does it let you set builtin channels for your region automatically.

I have a cheap hdmi switcher thats probably not in database. Can equipment be added manually and setup as part of an overall button (ie watch SAT = turn on TV, Amp, swticher to port 1).

If TV is on and I choose another option say switch from SAT to Antenna will a new TV power command be sent and turn off the TV.

dfdream
22-04-10, 12:17
One other thing.

The fact that it doesnt have coloured buttons on the remote is a poor decision.

http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy104/premieravs/h1.jpg

I know they appear as virtual buttons but this is a waste of the display and if you chage whats on the display (changing channel) I assume the coloured buttons are gone into a sub menu.

Bad decision to leave them out when 99% remotes have and use them...

kingy29
28-04-10, 14:25
Just bought one from Dix*ns at £117.99 inc.postage cheapest I could find

Sicilian
28-04-10, 14:29
just had a quick scout around too, looks like that is the cheapest online atm.

Monty
28-04-10, 14:36
http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/1975877/art/logitech/harmony-one-advanced-univ.html?srcid=369

Looks cheaper.

bobonthejob
28-04-10, 14:39
how about the 515 model

Sicilian
28-04-10, 15:21
http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/1975877/art/logitech/harmony-one-advanced-univ.html?srcid=369Looks cheaper.

Good find Monty :)

how about the 515 model

It should work fine. Go here
http://www.logitech.com/en-au/remotes/universal_remotes/devices/4738 Then click on Features > Compatibility check > Enter satellite box > MaxDigital for the manufacturer and VU+ Duo for the model ;)

tommyturnip
28-04-10, 23:45
515s are going for £20 at Misco at the mo

dfdream
29-04-10, 09:23
All,

How do ye find the fact that the one doesnt have coloured buttons.
I know they are on the display but if something else is on the display how easy is it to have the coloured buttons appear and to get back to the options you had on the remote screen.

The colour buttons are so important on the VU+ (and most devices) its mad they are not there, plus it wouldnt be spouse friendly going into menus to find the coloured buttons when Sky receiver is heavily dependant on them too.
What would be the next best thing in a remote that has the ones features and has coloured buttons, a sky remote look and feel would also help.

Sicilian
29-04-10, 09:38
All,

How do ye find the fact that the one doesnt have coloured buttons.
I know they are on the display but if something else is on the display how easy is it to have the coloured buttons appear and to get back to the options you had on the remote screen.

The colour buttons are so important on the VU+ (and most devices) its mad they are not there, plus it wouldnt be spouse friendly going into menus to find the coloured buttons when Sky receiver is heavily dependant on them too.
What would be the next best thing in a remote that has the ones features and has coloured buttons, a sky remote look and feel would also help.

The coloured buttons appear on the touch screen part ;)

dfdream
29-04-10, 10:01
But how is that in the real world.

When the coloured buttons are on the screen can the screen be switched to other functions. If yes how do you switch back to the coloured buttons.

Also the virtual coloured buttons on the screen are at the top of the remote (far away from the general buttons) when all the buttons normally used are further down.

The web is littered with complaints from reviewers and users on this issue. Maybe ONE v2 will have them.... Prices seem to be dropping maybe v2 is on the way ?

dfdream
29-04-10, 10:10
I see the newer 900 has the coloured buttons...
Mental price though.
D

Sicilian
29-04-10, 10:11
They do work fine.

Mine is set that when I switch to Satellite TV the coloured buttons are there as default. You can switch to other functions easily by pressing other buttons. The position of the coloured buttons can be a pain TBH, but i've got used to them. What suits one person might not suit another :)

To be completely honest though, I'm thinking of selling this one and buying a non touch screen version.

OldSkulRide
29-04-10, 10:19
i dont like touch screen at all. It consumes the battery too quickly. I like real buttons more...
I have Harmony ONE with broken screen and its pain it the arse to use touch screen.

Sicilian
30-04-10, 10:13
Just ordered the Logitech 515 http://www.misco.co.uk/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=443839&CatId=1264

Monty
30-04-10, 10:14
Just ordered the Logitech 515 http://www.misco.co.uk/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=443839&CatId=1264

Oh ya cheapskate :D

Sicilian
30-04-10, 10:19
Oh ya cheapskate :D

LOL, I just paid 9.99 delivery for saturday before 12.30 :o

I'll sell my harmony one to cover the cost :)

Monty
30-04-10, 10:36
LOL, I just paid 9.99 delivery for saturday before 12.30 :o

I'll sell my harmony one to cover the cost :)
OMG!, more money than sense then :)

OldSkulRide
30-04-10, 11:26

what???
You should buy harmony 650, not 515

OldSkulRide
30-04-10, 11:30
or harmony 600

I had 515 and i sold it few weeks ago.

Monty
30-04-10, 11:33
That's it OldSkulRide, you go and complicate things :D
So why the 600 or 650?

OldSkulRide
30-04-10, 11:35
Main reason:

--->because they have better layout (similar to one, and have colored buttons) that 515.

Monty
30-04-10, 11:44
Hmm.. I think as my initial worry was keeping the white Vu+ remote clean, I'll either:
A. Settle for the Harmony 515, £20 isn't a lot to waste if I don't like it, and I could probably have it in my hands after lunch.
B. Wait till balck Vu+ remotes are available to buy.
C. Just keep washing my hands every 5 minutes and spend the money saved on feeding the kids :)

I'll think about it.

Sicilian
30-04-10, 15:07
what???
You should buy harmony 650, not 515

In all honesty m8 it wouldn't get used to its full capacity.

I've only really use mine to turn on all my a/v equipment in one go, control the volume and switch channels. Then say switch from satellite to media player etc..

Monty
30-04-10, 15:54
Made up my mind.

oneforall
30-04-10, 18:58
Why the hell does it cost EUR 46 in Germany?!
Amazon.de (http://www.amazon.de/Logitech-Harmony-Universal-Fernbedienung-LC-Display-silber/dp/B001FOBSGU)

PAUL7331
18-05-10, 11:05
I own a logitech 525... need to set this up!

Does anybody who's using a logitech find the buttons on the remote as responsive as using the actual vu+ remote? The problem I had with my DM800 is that when using my 525, it was a lot slower than using the original dm800 remote. I hope the vu+ does not have these problems!

Sicilian
18-05-10, 11:07
I own a logitech 525... need to set this up!

Does anybody who's using a logitech find the buttons on the remote as responsive as using the actual vu+ remote? The problem I had with my DM800 is that when using my 525, it was a lot slower than using the original dm800 remote. I hope the vu+ does not have these problems!

You can adjust the timing's in the Logitech software then update the remote.

Monty
18-05-10, 11:37
Yea, you can adjust the timings, I found my remote quite slows until Sic suggested fiddling with the settings of the remote.

Forums test: This should replace a red name in stats for at least 24 hours :)

PAUL7331
18-05-10, 13:33
You can adjust the timing's in the Logitech software then update the remote.

Ive tried fiddling with the timings on various occasions mate, but I simply have no joy! I cant figure out what is a lightning fast setting and what is a slow setting! I'll have to 'tinker' again!

afly
02-06-10, 09:48
Hi all,

The soft buttons are a pain. I think I may assign 1234 to the colours (or +, E etc if I find I need them) as the positioning on the H One isn’t the best (oh how I miss my trusty old 525!)

Quick question. There seems to various ways to jump around channels but they don’t seem consistent. For example if I’m on a channel and press channel up I get a list of surrounding channels. I can arrow up and down and press OK to select a new channel (PERFECT!). If however, I go through the multi-epg (or the graphical EPG); I have to press zap (red) to view the channel (which I don’t like doing on the harmony)

I also want the EPG info screens to disappear when I select a channel rather than having to press exit.

Is there anyway a can start to unify this stuff?

Stanman
02-06-10, 13:41
Made up my mind.

I've also just order one from Amazon - good price as well.

dfdream
02-06-10, 14:45
Any one use the Harmony 650.

Also has anyone managed to get some fancy macro stuff working on the VU+ with the harmony remotes.
I dont mean just turning on several devices.
But executing commands that take several clicks on the vu+ remote normally.

Stanman
05-06-10, 17:38
Just got delivery of my 515 , how do I improve the click time of the receiver? and any items for compiling activities?

woody
07-06-10, 15:49
is there another one other than harmony that anyone can recomend ???

Sicilian
07-06-10, 15:50
is there another one other than harmony that anyone can recomend ???

There is a range of remotes in the Logitech Harmony range to suit all price ranges ;)

ward565
10-06-10, 14:54
I'm using hormony 1100 & working perfectly

Stanman
10-06-10, 18:16
Just got delivery of my 515 , how do I improve the click time of the receiver? and any items for compiling activities?

Any advice felas, checked all settings but didn't see anything

Sicilian
10-06-10, 18:31
Theres a setting in the logitech software, unfortunately I'm unable to access my logitech software atm. I'll try again later and let you know where to look.

grtmoby
10-06-10, 19:07
i have looked for you and found this

Dropping Interkey & Interdevice to 0 will improve speed on most devices. There at at times certain devices that will also speed up if you reduce the Repeats value that the Harmony uses by default. This can be found in the Device -> Troubleshooting -> Repeats.

Sicilian
11-06-10, 05:38
Go into the Logitech software, select the Duo device > Click on settings and adjust the delays.

Mine are set as follows: -

Power On Delay: 1500 ms
Inter-key Delay: 0 ms
Inter-Device Delay: 0 ms

dirtytuga
24-06-10, 20:19
Well, I got a Harmony 680 from a friend and i'm trying to have it working with my vu+ duo. but:
1) The logitech software does find a DUO model in V+ manufacturer and I accept.
2) VU+DUO appears in Devices as "VPR" with a"="sign in the vertical position.
3) When I try to enter the VU+Duo in an activity f.i. "Watch Tv", The software or the logitech server don't let me update the remote. The process stuk at 3%.
4) If I delete the device VPR (VU+DUO), the software does update without problem.

Where am I failled?
Thanks.

dirtytuga
24-06-10, 23:36

How can it happen?
I choose Satellite/MaxDigital/VU+ DUO in "add device" in software appears Marusys as manufacturer and VU+ DUO as model. with these settings the software don't update. The process stuck at 3%. To update I have to delete the PVR (VU+ DUO) device from the list. Other thing: the PVR (VU+ DUO) appears in the logitech software with a "=" in the vertical posisition. What does it means?
Thanks

Stanman
25-06-10, 20:02
You need to look in Marusy (spll?) as manufacturer, its there as i installed it on a 515

on a side note, how do you assign power on/off to the power button on the 515?

Foxylady
30-06-10, 14:40
Can you use any of this brand remote to operate VU+, plus new samsung tv's etc, what are downsides to other models of same brand, obviously it be best i buy one wiht coloured buttons as previously discussed?

dirtytuga
01-07-10, 18:44
You need to look in Marusy (spll?) as manufacturer, its there as i installed it on a 515

on a side note, how do you assign power on/off to the power button on the 515?

I only have the model 680, not the 515. But I can say that the on/off buton is hard to make it work. I read in other sites it is dificult to setup on/off key.

What marusys model you have used to setup the 515?

Stanman
01-07-10, 20:04
vu+, but no remote now, had to return it as screen went faulty.

woody
08-07-10, 11:34
ok i had a kameleon remote for my dream box and it worked gr8 ,when i got the duo i couldnt get it to work so i wrote to one for all and they told me the code for it but as it was older than the newer remotes it wouldnt work without a software up date ,i sent it away and it arrived back today and they set it up and everything to work excatly the same as the vu remote everything works perfectly and they set up all my equipment from dvd to vcr to tv you tell them what make and model of everything and they do the rest the remote cost 8 quid by the way the update a tenner

bob1
15-07-10, 20:33
Got hold of a 515 today ,works my gear great inc the duo,even the wife can use it straight away without a crash course in using it.

pooface
22-09-10, 08:38
Just got a harmony remote. Got it working fine, apart from a few rearrangements I want to make, but think I know how to sort that. Just need to alter the timings also, as it seems to take quite a while to respond at times... But, the one thing that I want to know about the remote... How do you do long button presses?! E.g. long power to bring power menu up. Long blue to bring plugin menu etc etc...

Hopefully this is possible (although I'm thinking maybe not)...

TIA

afly
22-09-10, 09:03
Just hold it down on the touchscreen, works fine but doesnt feel that great.

I assigned the colours to hard buttons (skip forward, skip back, +, E) which makes it feel a bit better

The power down button wont work (not on mine anyway. itll just turn all the kit off)

You can customize the profile in the harmony software to specificy shorter broadcast intervals too. Should speed up the responsiveness a bit

jgm
22-09-10, 11:14
I only have the model 680, not the 515. But I can say that the on/off buton is hard to make it work. I read in other sites it is dificult to setup on/off key.
I had the same problem as you with a 659 - it appears that the 600 series may not have the code support for the vu+. I ended up swapping to a 525. The Harmony Remote Forum (http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin/mboard/rc-harmony/list.cgi) may have some knowledge of the issue. Also, although their numbering scheme is generally incomprehensible, it appears that the Harmony remotes with numbers ending in 5 have the coloured buttons.

canthackit
22-09-10, 13:30
Made up my mind.

that is identical to my 555 which i think is rubbish btw amongst many problems is the buttons are way too small, i paid £75 for mine from Richers about 2 stretch ago.

how much the 515 mate?

just downloaded the latest firmware gunna see if i can get it to work properly with the Duo now, i threw the 555 to one side about 5 months ago and not used it since, been using the Duo original well it does ok for me.

regards: canthackit

pooface
22-09-10, 14:24
that is identical to my 555 which i think is rubbish btw amongst many problems is the buttons are way too small, i paid £75 for mine from Richers about 2 stretch ago.

how much the 515 mate?

just downloaded the latest firmware gunna see if i can get it to work properly with the Duo now, i threw the 555 to one side about 5 months ago and not used it since, been using the Duo original well it does ok for me.

That picture monty posted is the 515 iirc...

By looking at the pics of the 555, it looks virtually the same as the 525 that I just bought (which I think looks just like the 515).

Only reason for wanting one, is to do away with all the different remotes...

Taking a bit of getting used to... Gonna have to customise the buttons a bit as well. Putting the toggle power button on the 3rd page as default is bit a bit silly imo :p

canthackit
22-09-10, 16:30
@ pooface

i must say that since the update it does work a lot better than it did, but as you say it does need some tweaking, would appriciate it if you can work out a way to enable the "guide button" to do "bouquets" and the "sound" button to do "audio" i've been trying with out success particularly the sound button.

atm the "guide button" does audio and the sound button annoyingly list "activities" and if you aint looking at the display it can get you in all sorts of bother.

jgm
23-09-10, 15:13
would appriciate it if you can work out a way to enable the "guide button" to do "bouquets" and the "sound" button to do "audio" i've been trying with out success particularly the sound button.

Go into the Harmony Remote Software & click on Customize Buttons in the activity you normally use. You can change any Harmony button to any VU+ button here.

canthackit
23-09-10, 16:28
i was doing that mate, but it transpired not properly.

now got "audio" on "guide" and short "epg" on "info" it's looking good nothing like the delay problems i had with my DB800.

pooface
23-09-10, 16:39
i was doing that mate, but it transpired not properly.

now got "audio" on "guide" and short "epg" on "info" it's looking good nothing like the delay problems i had with my DB800.

I am finding that it's not quite as responsive as the vu duo remote...

E.g. To get a 0 number on the screen (e.g. when renaming things), I press the 0 button 7 times, to get "-", I press 0 key 8 times, etc... Well, with the harmony, I set the time delay to 0, and it still doesn't always work properly... Moving up/down, I know that I have to press the down arrow 4 times. Do this with the duo remote, it gets there everytime. With the harmony, it doesn't...

Guess it'll just take time to get used to...

samad
25-09-10, 22:42
what can this logitech remote do which a normal vu duo remote cant? how is it better? or what other advantages does it have than the normal remote?

pooface
25-09-10, 23:02
Basically, these remotes are used, as they control more than just the vu duo... You can use them to replace, e.g. 4remotes in the house... I Have mine controlling the tv, dvd recorder/player, and vu duo... Personally, I prefer each individual remote, but as a general, this is much easier/better....

steford
18-10-10, 08:17
Is anyone experiencing the same issues as me - with both the Harmony 525 (used as a test) and my main Home Theater (sic) Master M500 I get buttons that work once then don't. For example I can press red to get into a menu then, if it's red to exit, the red button won't work. A workaround is to press any other button then red - and it always works. This is also the case for switching the unit on. Occasionally the power button won't bring it up - hitting enter then power works. Most annoyingly getting the 2nd info bar never works on a 2nd "OK" key press. It's almost like a preceding button press changes the code sent on the actual button although I've tried learning multiple codes as a test without success, or a cache is cleared or something. Had this on the DE and now the Vix image. Any thoughts?

Pitere
18-10-10, 17:57
Hi, it could be usefull for somebody.
I am using Logitech Harmony 300I and it' working fine with Duo, DM7020, DVD player and Panny TV (all models checked before in Harmony webpage)
Bye

steford
29-10-10, 10:57
Is anyone experiencing the same issues as me - with both the Harmony 525 (used as a test) and my main Home Theater (sic) Master M500 I get buttons that work once then don't. For example I can press red to get into a menu then, if it's red to exit, the red button won't work. A workaround is to press any other button then red - and it always works. This is also the case for switching the unit on. Occasionally the power button won't bring it up - hitting enter then power works. Most annoyingly getting the 2nd info bar never works on a 2nd "OK" key press. It's almost like a preceding button press changes the code sent on the actual button although I've tried learning multiple codes as a test without success, or a cache is cleared or something. Had this on the DE and now the Vix image. Any thoughts?

Any thoughts at all on this as the various niggles are causing my wife to revert back to the original remote meaning 2 remotes on the settee which simply won't do :-(
Issues remain re repeat key presses which can be cleared by pressing an unrelated and unused button eg to power on I can press up then power for example. This becomes more problematic during FFW for example. I do have a Harmony to experiment with but this showed the same issues last time - I even used it to teach my Home Theatre Master to see if it helped - it didn't! Are all Harmony owners experiencing perfect remote control with their devices? Thanks.

pooface
29-10-10, 14:14
I wouldn't say the harmony remote is perfect... Still no way that I've seen of getting a long button press :( Plus, no matter if I set the delay to the lowest (pretty sure I put it at 0, but can't say I'm 100% sure :p), then I still get a bit of a delay when pressing the buttons. i.e. I would press down 5 times to get to a certain channel, and it will only have registered 4 of them...

My advice though steford, would be to try changing the delay and seeing if that works for you?!

steford
29-10-10, 23:58
I wouldn't say the harmony remote is perfect... Still no way that I've seen of getting a long button press :( Plus, no matter if I set the delay to the lowest (pretty sure I put it at 0, but can't say I'm 100% sure :p), then I still get a bit of a delay when pressing the buttons. i.e. I would press down 5 times to get to a certain channel, and it will only have registered 4 of them...

My advice though steford, would be to try changing the delay and seeing if that works for you?!

What does delay do exactly on a Harmony? Is it going to change anything if I change delay on Harmony then learn the commands from my other remote. Is the delay simply the delay between press and signal or something else eg the speed of the IR signal?

Thanks for any further info.

Hoopstroops
14-11-10, 19:30
I'm still not sure that anyone has made it clear wether the 'Long press' does infact work on the harmony can anyone confirm this?

Sicilian
16-11-10, 15:27
I'm still not sure that anyone has made it clear wether the 'Long press' does infact work on the harmony can anyone confirm this?

Off the top of my head, I dont think it does.

Maxwell
16-11-10, 19:54
No it doesn't, it does not work with any universal remote, there are problems with the vu driver itself and despite an update even the original remote is still not 100% with long or short button presses. I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to find ways round it with no success, unless VU rewrite the driver forget it. I have emailed them a couple of times regarding remote info but so far not received a reply.

svendolph
21-11-10, 20:38
My Logitech harmony remote only works with power on and off. I want the arrow buttons to work but no luck. I have Black Hole image.
Yes Maxwell4321 you are in god company with me.

Berggren
22-11-10, 16:32
Just need to ask what you guys meen with "long press"?
In VIX you push and hold down the "OK"-button to select another channel without loosing the pic on the channel you are on right now. This is what I call a "long press", is it the same thing you are talking about?

If so, I can do this on my Harmony 895. Also, I had no problems with long presses when I used the VIX image to access the different thing on RED, BLUE and Yellow buttons.

But it seems odd that it doesn“t work for you.

steford
22-11-10, 18:31

I have no facility to change delay unfortunately. Basically, even to switch the Vu on now I need to press up then power - it just can't handle power (off) followed by power (on) it seems. No idea why!

afly
22-11-10, 18:36
Also not sure what you guys mean by a long press?

On my harmony one I can hold buttons to activate the assigned plugins (using quickbutton). I can even do this with the touchscreen ones

fulabeer
22-11-10, 19:04
I've been using both my 885 and 895 without any issues.
I had to assign the audio/list to one of the screen buttons as both remote don't have a hard key for that.
I also mapped the remotes "info" button to send the red command.(info etc)
To get everything perfect i also added extra VOLUME UP/DOWN buttons to the screen.(to alter the DUOs volume etc)

As for the long push problem.(I haven't got round to needing them yet)
I have never had any luck sending emails to Logitech, so phone them!
If memory serves me right, you used to be able to speak to a real person at Logitech who would alter your remote for custom commands.(there and then etc)
All you had to do was log in and update your remote.
This service may no longer be available though.

capjay
23-11-10, 13:24
I use the Harmony 650, it has color buttons and works great , but there's an issue with long presses (sometimes works sometimes it doesn't)

rob76
07-12-10, 15:06
I programmed the Harmony One off the Logitech db and I don't have any long press issues. I just can't find the recorded programs button though!

bob1
07-12-10, 18:09
I have a 515 and the recorded movies button was in the lcd section as "list" and didn't notice it a programed one of the other buttons anyway.

rassi
15-08-11, 16:25
is anyone found solution for delay/lag between presses?
If you moving around EPG you have noticed annoying delay/lag between presses.
Problem is in Harmony hardware i think, but i hope there is some solution for it.

raedkuwait
17-08-11, 17:32
i have the harmony 300i and every thing is working like a charm, long press and all
great remote really

mauri
18-08-11, 21:42
I have Harmony 1100 and it works great. (Although I have to admit, I would happily swap it with a 900. It has all the hard buttons nicely laid out).