PDA

View Full Version : [Venton Unibox HDx] tune failed help

dee19781
05-10-13, 20:46
Hi,

since the last few days i have been getting tuned failed on two channels that i noticed bt sports 1 and zee tv, last week if i left on channel it would just go away and channel would work but this week the channel does not seem to work.

can anyone advise?

i used a vix image on a venton hd2 with auto boutique maker.

thanks
d

judge
05-10-13, 20:49
Run an ABM scan again. It will pick them up then.

Larry-G
06-10-13, 06:18
Run an ABM scan again. It will pick them up then.

I saw a report on another forum with this issue as these channels are on new transponders which are present not in the satellites.xml file.

Either update your satellites.xml file manaully or wait for the next image build that should contain a updated version.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Rob van der Does
06-10-13, 07:12
I saw a report on another forum with this issue as these channels are on new transponders which are present not in the satellites.xml file.
Either update your satellites.xml file manaully or wait for the next image build that should contain a updated version.
Running ABM should be enough: the NIT tells the transponder to exist and it will be added to the lamedb.

But if you don't use ABM adding the transponder to the satellites.xml and scan that transponder is the way ahead (or more easy: carry out a 'blindscan' of that satellite if the box is capable of that).

judge
06-10-13, 09:20

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Ran an ABM scan yesterday afternoon & it picked up BTSports 1.

dee19781
06-10-13, 18:42
hi all,

ok the abm would not run, kept on saying caused a issue and rebooted box, so i decided to do a factory reset and same thing, so i throught let me uninstall maxtrixhd thingy and do factory reset and all started working fine, looks like this matrixhd was the cause of problem.

d

judge
06-10-13, 18:49
Extremely doubtful matrixhd was the cause of problem, what build number are you on now as this issue is fixed in build 748.

L1nford
15-10-13, 09:00
Was having same problem so installed autobouquets from feeds and all working now.