PDA

View Full Version : FreeSat

msuk
05-10-13, 11:42
Hi there,

Does the Solo2 pick up the FreeSat channels? Is there a way of marking the FreeSat ones from the others?

Thanks
Msuk

mickyblueys
05-10-13, 11:58
The box will pick up any channels you're dish sees.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

msuk
05-10-13, 11:58
ok, is there a way to mark Freesat channels in the display list?

Larry-G
05-10-13, 12:18
using ABM you can differentiate between providers with tags for sky uk etc, although i'm not sure if the same is true of freesat but it does contain the option to scan for freesat, sky uk, sky ireland, sky scotland.

my own setup is very basic but maybe someone else would know.

fast65
05-10-13, 12:54
I think one of the settings lists, Catseye I think actually has Freesat list in it. But I believe that ABM overrides it. So maybe it can be created as a different Fav list. Not sure whether that would work

abu baniaz
05-10-13, 12:56
Abm does not override existing bouquets.

Im sure there is an option to scan fta only.

fast65
05-10-13, 13:20
Abm does not override existing bouquets.

Im sure there is an option to scan fta only.

the reason I say that is that when I download catseye settings they are in a different style to ABM. If I then run ABM it seems to override it and go back to ABM style. Also when I have altered lists the next day after nightly update they have reverted back. I am new to this rec so maybe there is something I am doing wrong

abu baniaz
05-10-13, 14:57
There is something particular to catseye's settings.

Try VHannibal's list.

fast65
07-10-13, 11:17
the reason I say that is that when I download catseye settings they are in a different style to ABM. If I then run ABM it seems to override it and go back to ABM style. Also when I have altered lists the next day after nightly update they have reverted back. I am new to this rec so maybe there is something I am doing wrong

My apologies. You are indeed correct. The ABM does not override and the Freesat settings are shown further into the fav lists. I think it just keeps the catseye settings and puts the bouquets on at the start of the fav lists

regards

Rob van der Does
07-10-13, 13:24
My apologies. You are indeed correct. The ABM does not override and the Freesat settings are shown further into the fav lists. I think it just keeps the catseye settings and puts the bouquets on at the start of the fav lists
That is indeed the general idea of ABM: it doesn't touch your settings but adds the selected bouquets.