PDA

View Full Version : cannot tune channels on dm800se

gunnertrev
04-10-13, 21:04
hi folks i need some help please,i have a dm800se clone about 5 weeks old and i am having alot of trouble with it,it took me a while to get it set up but thanks to help i received on this site i eventually got it up and running with openpli image and it worked ok for about 2 weeks the i noticed i was loosing channels message tune failed ,then one day i turned it on to discover all the channels were gone ,i have tried auto and man scan and i got about fifty channels back but the quality was poor,but now i have lost them also and have no signal strength whatsoever when i go into satfinder all read 0 ,no bars at all,i have tried taking out the tuner and replacing it but it makes no difference and i have flashed 3 other images and all the same no signal at all,when i hook the sky box back up im getting signal and channels so i think the problem maybe faulty tuner ,its a bcm4505.please if any one can help let me know.also if anybody is thinking of buying Chinese clones stay away ,front usb not connect to anything,wifi connection rubbing of the fan inside,you get what you pay for,thanks

Rob van der Does
04-10-13, 21:27
As we say on this forum: 'If you have a clone, you're on your own' :angel:

Please read our rules; thread closed