PDA

View Full Version : Log manager not working

DaMacFunkin
04-10-13, 07:01
I set my box up last night but when I came to back my settings up or scan networks the box hangs, I've realised that log manager just hangs at 0% and all the other jobs just que up behind it, I've tried to restart the box this morning and there are 235 jobs in the que and the box just hangs, the log manager is still at 0%? I've had to turn the box of at the back, all I have installed is cccam and dlna plug ins, there are no logs created on the system!

DaMacFunkin
04-10-13, 12:40
So what should I do with this new box that seemingly can't write a log file, do I reflash it or send it back to w.o.s. because at the moment It won't reboot, maybe there is a problem with hardware write on the box.

judge
04-10-13, 12:58
I'd just reflash with the image of your choice.
Flashed my Nano with ViX build 747 last night & no issues with it.

Larry-G
04-10-13, 13:00
There is a known issue where the log manager is unable to send logs directly to us over the internet but i have never encountered the issue your describing on any of my receivers.

This is not a hardware fault so there is no reason to send it back to the seller, try a fresh flash or even a different image.

DaMacFunkin
04-10-13, 13:52
Thanks, just to point out my box has 3 USB ports and not the advertised 2, could this cause driver problems if using an image created for 2?

Rob van der Does
04-10-13, 15:05
Thanks, just to point out my box has 3 USB ports and not the advertised 2, could this cause driver problems if using an image created for 2?
No .

Larry-G
04-10-13, 15:08

no, the image is not built around such things, those are handled by the drivers as provided by the manufacturer.

DaMacFunkin
05-10-13, 07:55
Sorted now, I forgot I installed ccprio maker as my provider advises it, when I got to the point of installing it again the same tits up stuff happened (works fine on my solo2) - looks like I will be looking for another provider :mad:

Larry-G
05-10-13, 08:01
It's nice to see you got your issues resolved and thanks for keeping us updated.