PDA

View Full Version : Technomate TM-NANO-OE Enigma 2 Linux HD PVR Single Tuner Satellite Receiver

Andy_Hazza
03-10-13, 08:20
Hi Peeps,

How does the Technomate TM-NANO-OE Enigma 2 Linux HD PVR Single Tuner Satellite Receiver compare to the VU+ Solo Single Tuner Satellite Receiver?
Can I do the same as the Solo on the Nano I.e. ABM, CrossEPG, create Swap File etc?
Your comments would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Andy.H

:)

duoduo
03-10-13, 09:54
ABM & CrossEPG are built into the VIX image so no problems there, no sure about Swap file although i guess it should be fine. Not owned a Technomate so cant give you comparibles but I m sure there are others on here that can buddy

abu baniaz
03-10-13, 15:15
You wont need a swap file on the Nano, it has lots of memory. Yes you can add one if you want.

It is a lot better than the solo. If you want a hdd, cheaper to buy kit at time of purchase.

If you decide you want one, ajt should have one in classified section.

Larry-G
03-10-13, 15:27
You wont need a swap file on the Nano, it has lots of memory. Yes you can add one if you want.

It is a lot better than the solo. If you want a hdd, cheaper to buy kit at time of purchase.

agreed.

The nano is more than fast enough that it should not need a swap file, mine certainly does not. I cant compare the nano to a solo as i have never owned one but it's faster for me than my Uno and Tm twin. all in all it's a very impressive little receiver and now the drivers are sorted well worth the £129 price tag.

sebus
02-01-14, 16:52
Does VIX image has build in (or can be added) starttostandby plugin? I hate my SBD being fully on as soon as main switch to AV rack is on.
I suppose Conax official card is not a problem with Oscam to read/update?

sebus

Larry-G
03-01-14, 11:05
Does VIX image has build in (or can be added) starttostandby plugin? I hate my SBD being fully on as soon as main switch to AV rack is on.
I suppose Conax official card is not a problem with Oscam to read/update?

sebus

We have power timer's, where you can set specific times for the receiver to go into deep sleep ( shutdown ) and wake again.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk